BREAKING NEWS: Kamala Harris to outline Tangibles for Black Men next week

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This nikka claimed he dated several international PHD models before he met his wife that curved him for 3 years :laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This nikka claimed he dated several international PHD models before he met his wife that curved him for 3 years :laff:

Of all the random lies about me that you've said, this is the one that makes the least sense.

I've literally NEVER claimed to have dated any international PhD models, much less "several", or anyone else who could remotely fit that description. I've never claimed to be a player or have had an amazing dating life at all. It's like your brain can only keep 2-3 things inside at once so you keep mashing together random words and making new stories out of them.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You're the same guy who got caught posting for 20 hours straight about Bron and said it's cuz you were overseas :laff::laff:

By "20 hours straight" you mean a few random posts here and there 20 hours apart with 11-12 hours of breaks where I didn't post at all, right? :mjlol:

The only thing weird about the posts were the time frame, and that was because I was on an overseas project. You claimed I was lying, and I told you I would ban bet with immediate receipts. You dodged that one too, as always, because you're chicken shyt.

Why do you even think that it's the least bit weird that I've done some work overseas? That's not at all uncommon in this day and age. You just think it's a "lie" because you can't stand how relatively boring your life is, so you've started to live vicariously through mine.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
These nikkas on here gonna ride for Trump regardless.

damon-dash-invest-fest-2022-billboard-1548.jpg