BREAKING NEWS: Kamala Harris to outline Tangibles for Black Men next week

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You've been getting your asked kicked on this forum all day.

You supported a guy who openly said that Black people were economically better under Jim Crow, and another poster who openly said that he supported Trump because he's an open White Supremacist, just so you could claim that I'm getting my "ass kicked." And I caught you siding with open Trump supporters yesterday.

Meanwhile, someone posted in the thread that Trump isn't racist at all and you had zero words for him.

Like I said, you're straight up lying about being #bothsides. You ONLY post on that side and others have called you out for it too.

You see none of the other shills are backing you up. Learn to take a hint.

They stopped posting when the threads started focusing solely on my personal life and my wife. Why should anyone other than my stalkers care about my personal life?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you really expecting a check anytime soon?

No,and im not even in the camp of all black people in america should get a check,FBA or otherwise. But there should definitely be some checks involved in the conversation if your calling it reperations. And the reason for the checks should be the effects of colonozation and white supremacy.

How is a tax credit and counseling making amends?

"Reperations-the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

"the courts required a convicted offender to make financial reparation to his victim"

Ukraine,and illegal migrants are getting things closer to the spirit of reperations than what Kamala is talking about for us. Shes talking about social programs the govt gives to alot of people,whether the govt wronged them or not.Dont offer us the same type of social programs and a "leg up",then try to call it reperations is all im saying.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You've been getting your asked kicked on this forum all day.
e1f6b9a7-28b8-4c55-a470-3ea5235a5d28_text.gif

You see none of the other shills are backing you up. Learn to take a hint.

His other shills left that nikka alone to crash out by himself lol

That nikka is legit crazy because he said he use to participate in psych experiments and it fukked up his brain.

In college I used to make $20-$25 a shot participating in psych experiments.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That nikka is legit crazy because he said he use to participate in psych experiments and it fukked up his brain.

They don't pay $20 for experiments that mess with your brain. :mjlol:

Most of those experiments are just psych questionnaires; they need 100 people to answer a series of questions about your life, you fill it out, and you're done. Hardest thing I ever had to do was hold my hand in ice water for something like five minutes to test pain tolerance, and then answer a series of questions about risk-taking behaviors.

But how fukking crazy are you that you did up that random personal post from FIVE YEARS AGO just to throw it in the coversation? Like, how did you even find that? Y'all are legit OBSESSED with my personal life.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How is a tax credit and counseling making amends?

"Reperations-the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

There is zero chance that Kamala is going to say that level of specifics regarding a policy opposed by 82% of White people when she's contesting an election. It would be immediate suicide.

I don't think she'll enact it after the election either, because it will never pass the senate/house (senate is almost certain to be Republican-controlled unless Tester can pull off a miracle), and it would be blocked by the Supreme Court anyway. The best she can do in this cycle is pass policies that disproportionately help Black people and set up a committee to study reparations. I strongly think she should do that, to at least start moving the Overton Window. But it will be tough if House/Senate are controlled by Republicans. It would be interesting if she did it by executive order instead, but I think most people would ignore it in that case because it wasn't an official act of Congress and would have no power.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
His other shills left that nikka alone to crash out by himself lol

]

Most of those experiments are just psych questionnaires; they need 100 people to answer a series of questions about your life, you fill it out, and you're done. Hardest thing I ever had to do was hold my hand in ice water for something like five minutes to test pain tolerance, and then answer a series of questions about risk-taking behaviors.

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

what a fukking year on the coli for Rhakim!!!!!

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's named a number of things in different conversations, but she's also explicitly said that she won't define it because reparations means different things to different people. But she DID support a bill to form a committee to study what reparations should be, which obviously takes it out of her own hands. Why don't you support that?

What she's not going to do is say something like, "I think reparations should be $200,000 for every person with slave ancestry", because that would immediately cost her the election. But you're been admitting this cycle that you'd love for her to lose the election, so that's probably what you want her to do.

Just stick to the talking point in the last paragraph. Because the idea that a BLACK woman,who went to an HBCU and grew up in Oakland, supposedly as part of the movement. Somehow doesnt have ideas of her own about reperations?(Aside from that horrible idea about free counseling).

You can tell her current thoughts are straight out of the Democrat "Give em the run around" playbook. She gets way less of a pass than Obama in my book.

Im sorry,but a BLACK president,not having a black specefic agenda is very alarming. It reeks of someone who hasnt thought very much about black people or black issues in her lifetime.

Her script is the same as the typical cac liberal. Also i dont recall saying id love to see Kamala win. I believe I called it a win win situation:respect:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Just stick to the talking point in the last paragraph. Because the idea that a BLACK woman,who went to an HBCU and grew up in Oakland, supposedly as part of the movement. Somehow doesnt have ideas of her own about reperations?(Aside from that horrible idea about free counseling).

I have no idea whether she has ideas of her own on that issue or not. I know that there hasn't been any point in her political career where she would have been helped to say them.

I agree with you that she has a fairly typical liberal agenda, though it's certainly a lot better than the 1985-2015 Democrat agenda. Y'all don't want to admit there's been serious improvement in the last 6-7 years. I much rather would have preferred a more left-wing candidate, but this is the option in this election and it all goes back to those 2020 primaries.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I have no clue where you get that 99% of Black folks claim when only 77% of Black folks support reparations in the first place. And there's definitely no agreement on how Biden/Kamala should address it.

Remember, Black people are the ones who picked Biden back when he was the most anti-reparations candidate in the whole primary. Claiming that Black people are some monolith regarding what Kamala/Biden should say and do is straight misinformation. Black people have a LOT of different opinions on this.

Take it this way. Who was the last strongly pro-reparations candidate who got any serious support from the Black community? Y'all keep acting like this is some sort of slam-dunk political issue for the Democrats, when it's not at all. It's a MORAL issue, it's the RIGHT thing to do, but in terms of politics the majority of the Black community isn't even voting on reparations like that. Not even close.

I think every black person who qualifies for reparations wants it. 99%., when it comes to getting resources, I think 99% of black folks want the same thing.

But you got it.

I just hope Kamala can pull off the W