BREAKING NEWS: Kamala Harris to outline Tangibles for Black Men next week

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
But how fukking crazy are you that you did up that random personal post from FIVE YEARS AGO just to throw it in the coversation? Like, how did you even find that? Y'all are legit OBSESSED with my personal life.
Dude are you really this crazy? You reported a post of mines to mods that was 4 years old :dahell:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

^^^click link......every quote @Pressure posted of Rha, he edited in in June 2024, damn near 2 years after the fact.

I started deleting posts with personal info when you began obsessively posting all my personal info in every thread. And you prove that was a bad idea by....continuing to post my personal info in every thread?

You have posted literally 500+ posts about me in the last three years, a huge percentage of them posting and linking personal details about my life over and over again. You have proven to be the most obsessive stalker on this forum. Why is it the least bit weird that I started deleting those details?

Just look at tonight. It's a Saturday night, you're a young man, you're not married, and yet you've posted about me SIXTY times for the last FIVE hours, SOLELY to talk about my personal life. I said you were at 500+ posts about my personal life, but you legit might be pushing 600 posts soon if you haven't already blown past it.

This isn't a single woman on planet Earth whose life you have spent as much time getting to know as you've spent on me.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Dude are you really this crazy? You reported a post of mines to mods that was 4 years old :dahell:

You posted sick anti-black shyt, so I did a quick search for the same term and reported the other incidents where you had posted the same sick anti-black shyt. The fact that the mod bushed you, when that mod doesn't even like me or agree with me politically, proves that I was right to report it.

That's nothing like obsessively going through someone's personal life day in and day out just because they like LeBron.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You posted sick anti-black shyt, so I did a quick search for the same term and reported the other incidents where you had posted the same sick anti-black shyt. The fact that the mod bushed you, when that mod doesn't even like me or agree with me politically, proves that I was right to report it.

That's nothing like obsessively going through someone's personal life day in and day out just because they like LeBron.
So in other words you did the exact same thing you called another poster “obsessed” over. Those psych experiments really did fck up your brain :dahell:

The fact that you report people on an Internet forum shows what a lying dweeb you are. Like @Sccit said you take this site too seriously :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So in other words you did the exact same thing you called another poster “obsessed” over. Those psych experiments really did fck up your brain :dahell:

The fact that you report people on an Internet forum shows what a lying dweeb you are. Like @Sccit said you take this site too seriously :mjlol:

How is reporting people for saying anti-black stuff the same as obsessing over the random details of someone's personal life? :dahell:

Talk about "fukk up your brain", you just started going into random threads and accusing me of editing old posts that aren't even marked as edited. :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
How is reporting people for saying anti-black stuff the same as obsessing over the random details of someone's personal life? :dahell:

Talk about "fukk up your brain", you just started going into random threads and accusing me of editing old posts that aren't even marked as edited. :mjlol:
Why don’t you let us know which dumbass mod is taking orders from a deranged poster such as yourself? :sas1:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

^^^click link......every quote @Pressure posted of Rha, he edited in in June 2024, damn near 2 years after the fact.
He’s already denying changing the posts :mjlol:

WTF are you talking about? The post you quoted isn't even marked as edited.

You're really on a psycho tilt tonight. And all just because I exposed you as a Trump supporter who claimed that "Black people were economically better off under Jim Crow" solely so you could try to help Trump.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just stick to the talking point in the last paragraph. Because the idea that a BLACK woman,who went to an HBCU and grew up in CANADA, supposedly as part of the movement. Somehow doesnt have ideas of her own about reperations?(Aside from that horrible idea about free counseling).

You can tell her current thoughts are straight out of the Democrat "Give em the run around" playbook. She gets way less of a pass than Obama in my book.

Im sorry,but a BLACK president,not having a black specefic agenda is very alarming. It reeks of someone who hasnt thought very much about black people or black issues in her lifetime.

Her script is the same as the typical cac liberal. Also i dont recall saying id love to see Kamala win. I believe I called it a win win situation:respect:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He’s already denying changing the posts :mjlol:

He quoted a old post that isn't marked as edited, randomly claimed that I had changed it, and now is accusing me of lying? :dahell:

The post has no edit tag on it at all, and he hasn't posted any alternate claims of what it used to say. He just randomly is claiming things that aren't even there.

Go to sleep dumbass, you're hallucinating.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I started deleting posts with personal info when you began obsessively posting all my personal info in every thread. And you prove that was a bad idea by....continuing to post my personal info in every thread?

You have posted literally 500+ posts about me in the last three years, a huge percentage of them posting and linking personal details about my life over and over again. You have proven to be the most obsessive stalker on this forum. Why is it the least bit weird that I started deleting those details?

Just look at tonight. It's a Saturday night, you're a young man, you're not married, and yet you've posted about me SIXTY times for the last FIVE hours, SOLELY to talk about my personal life. I said you were at 500+ posts about my personal life, but you legit might be pushing 600 posts soon if you haven't already blown past it.

This isn't a single woman on planet Earth whose life you have spent as much time getting to know as you've spent on me.
:picard:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
They don't pay $20 for experiments that mess with your brain. :mjlol:

Most of those experiments are just psych questionnaires; they need 100 people to answer a series of questions about your life, you fill it out, and you're done. Hardest thing I ever had to do was hold my hand in ice water for something like five minutes to test pain tolerance, and then answer a series of questions about risk-taking behaviors.

But how fukking crazy are you that you did up that random personal post from FIVE YEARS AGO just to throw it in the coversation? Like, how did you even find that? Y'all are legit OBSESSED with my personal life.
@Bunchy Carter he called you crazy for using a post of his from 5 years ago against him when he just admitted to doing the same exact thing to me and other posters

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: nikka please, you got curved by your wife and for three years and tried to cover it up by saying she was a virgin :laff:

I've met brehs off here irl and they know how im coming, so spare me with the it's saturday night bullshyt. You're the same guy who got caught posting for 20 hours straight about Bron and said it's cuz you were overseas :laff::laff: