Boosie says he was never a fan of Andre Three Thousand or Outkast, first Atlanta cat he ever bumped like that was Tip

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I always preferred Webbie over Boosie :hubie:

I never liked Boosie’s rap voice especially when he was younger. But there’s no denying he had a strong delivery and can flow. He’s beloved in ghettos across the US and always had a cult like following.

After he got out of prison he started rapping differently and doesn’t attack beats like he used to. His flow/delivery fell off hard and I don’t think he will bounce back from it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This is nothing compared to the actual cultural disrespect and rewriting of history Big Boi has been getting over the past decade. Nowhere close. People will have Dre in a top 5 or 10 and have Big Boi in like top 50. And this is from official lists by publications. It’s fukking disgusting.
This and the fact publications will dedicate an article or vlog to a throwaway a mid Dre verse every 2-3 years and completely overlook a whole ass Big Boi album. Treating these two so differently is like you said, disgusting

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This is true. Only thing weird to me is that outkast were street rappers themselves but people act like they were just some nerds or some shyt :russ:

Them and goodie mob were essentially some spiritual hood nikkas from Atlanta rapping about everyday life. Pimping, selling dope, hustling, jewlery, cars, getting p*ssy, and fighting nikkas

They literally describe themselves as "two dopeboys in a cadillac"

It's just weird to me that they have the same subject matter as 3 6 or ugk, but get pigeonholed into something different entirely instead of just a variation.
I feel like OutKast may get looked at like that solely cause of Dre 3000.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
speaking neutrally/negatively against Outkast always brings out strong vitriol from folks and I’ll never understand it :childplease:

don’t even treat dead rappers with the same amount of respect.

Daps

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
speaking neutrally/negatively against Outkast always brings out strong vitriol from folks and I’ll never understand it :childplease:

don’t even treat dead rappers with the same amount of respect.

Maybe because they are legends and the people love them...:manny: so maybe that's why they are defended so heavily...

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
On some real shyt, out where im from we saw Outcast as goofy :coffee: Like, I wont lie. I had the Stankonia album from my older bro. but the shyt that popped up on BET had people lookin at Andre & the crew some type of way.

shyt like this right here.

I remember my bros homies talkin shyt about this music video back when I was a peewee, when this debuted. :coffee:

No hate.
Can someone explain to me why Boosie's opinion holds weight?
I remember he had one hit in the early 2000s doldrums of rap.
OutKast was making incredible music for a decade.

Boosie still been droppin hits over the last few years. Networkin til his neck hurtin :ufdup:

I dont even know who this clown is...:dahell: never came up on my radar at all...:mjlol: talking shyt about outkast but he a nobody...:dead:
You must have ain't been around back when Wipe Me Down was gettin airplay :wow:

This was a slapper back when I was in high school :blessed:

Last edited: