Boosie says he was never a fan of Andre Three Thousand or Outkast, first Atlanta cat he ever bumped like that was Tip

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt like this right here.

I remember my bros homies talkin shyt about this music video back when I was a peewee, when this debuted. :coffee:

Oh godddd..lol I forgot how fukkin gay that song and video was.

shyt like that made me absolutely despise them, especially Andre.

The pretentious try-hard-to-be-different shyt is what makes me laugh... Like on Intl Players Anthem, Andre just HAD to be so different and special and have no drums during his verse.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Boosie supposedly has ALL THESE fans but doesn't even have a Gold fukking record:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Not to mention Boosie was crying and calling out his fake fans after no one came to support his movie. All that fan talk is hilarious:russ:There's a reason people like Pac, Scarface, UGK etc... fukked with OutKast (and Goodie Mob) and wasn't fukking with these other wack nikkas lol

Boosie ain't even on Gucci Mne's level. fukk outta here nikka

Gucci>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boosie

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
When I tell u I got family all thru ATL and they was so much on Big Boi I used to vouch FOR Andre 3K. Internet changed all that. They would make someone believe Dre carried the group and Big Boi was a scrub.
I hate this narrative lol, they both were good in outkast, same with mobb deep, clipse, UGK, 8ball & Mjg, no one carried in those groups. Prodigy a top 3 or 5 rapper from NYC in his prime, yet I can't say Havoc was ass on the mic.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
OutKast may be a little too eclectic for Boosie....

Crazy that enough Boosie used to bump Dayton Family and E-40 though

"
Mane I remember all that when E-40 was jamming
everybody play B's and D's listening to that dayton family"

Boosie I Remember
E-40 and dayton family are street dudes lol, not surprising.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate this narrative lol, they both were good in outkast, same with mobb deep, clipse, UGK, 8ball & Mjg, no one carried in those groups. Prodigy a top 3 or 5 rapper from NYC in his prime, yet I can't say Havoc was ass on the mic.

This.

People are ALWAYS going to have favorites. I remember the love Eightball was getting. Wasn't necessarily disrespect to MJG, but people just felt Eightball was better. That's with both putting out solos, but Eightball's solo had more hype even though he dropped his after MJG. Over time, a lot of the people who favored MJG are now more vocal and there are people that say MJG is better who might've felt Eightball more before.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Trick Daddy making cooking shows nowadays. He shouldn't have addressed Uncle Murda though. Murda ended up getting some free promo too.

That time where he told BW to get their shyt together was hilarious though

Plies is a IG comedian nowadays. If you're expecting to hear the thugged out, top goon, Ms. Pretty Puzzy, Plies...You're in the wrong era pimpin.
plies still drop songs every now and again

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Perhaps, but their first album was some playa shyt.:yeshrug:

You would think that album would be in line with some of the shyt he likes, but hey everyone has their preference.
unless you were in ATL it didn't hit like that, he probably knows Outkast for Stankonia and onwards.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
tbh I didnt see the actual hood listen to Outkast till Rosa Parks (in Chicago)

Outkast always seemed to have that shea butter and/or hip hop head crowd
perfect way to describe it.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
They're no where near wu tang culturally nor musically. And their best period of music output in the late 90's didn't push any needle in the genre. They're phenomenal but DEFINITELY overrated. They're routinely put in at the top in conversations when there's no way they should be placed above wu tang or public enemy, in any way shape or form.
Every outkast album went platinum. Even the damn compilation album :dead:

Wu tang only has two albums as a group that people rock with fully. But I will give them the fact that the first 4 went plat

Kast still sold more records and get more play til this day. Marching bands play their music breh. Frats step to their music. It's no comparison

Wu have a big audience in their own right, but it's mainly older crowd. Outkast appeals to everybody.

You think inspectah deck would get all that attention and think pieces if he dropped a flute album?

Hell nah, cause andre is more culturally relevant than the wu put together. Big boi is underrated as a solo act, but his music is still featured in advertisements plus he was at the super bowl

So explain how tf they're ahead again :mjlol:

And I love the wu. But let's not be delusional

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Boosie supposedly has ALL THESE fans but doesn't even have a Gold fukking record:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Not to mention Boosie was crying and calling out his fake fans after no one came to support his movie. All that fan talk is hilarious:russ:There's a reason people like Pac, Scarface, UGK etc... fukked with OutKast (and Goodie Mob) and wasn't fukking with these other wack nikkas lol

Boosie ain't even on Gucci Mne's level. fukk outta here nikka

Gucci>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boosie

Gucci is my favorite rapper hands down...

I've appreciated Boosie's stuff later on though.

But you can't say that those two don't have over 20 TBs on music out.

Him and Boosie both have a dedicated fanbase down South.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I tell u I got family all thru ATL and they was so much on Big Boi I used to vouch FOR Andre 3K. Internet changed all that. They would make someone believe Dre carried the group and Big Boi was a scrub.
I think it was 3K's cross-over success and revisionist history about their music that made him seem like the more talented of the duo, which is a shame. 3K did take on slightly more complex topics at times, with an interesting flow, so fans of alternative and underground rap got their fill in the same way fans of popular music did.

That isn't to say that Big Boi didn't do the same, but once the revisionism started, he not given the respect he deserved.