Boosie says he was never a fan of Andre Three Thousand or Outkast, first Atlanta cat he ever bumped like that was Tip

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could definitely see Boosie not listening to Kast. I don't see it as disrespect to Kast. Thats boosie's preference and moreso where his mindset was at. Boosie is from Baton Rouge, I think. There was a lot of local talent that was even getting national shine when Kast blew up. Mystikal was one of those acts and I'm sure Boosie was listening to Big Boy artists and CMR artists at the time and this is before CMR blew up. To him, those artists were on the same playing field even though those artists weren't on the level of OutKast to where you were going to see them on TV. I know Mystikal was on Soul Train before he signed to No Limit.

By the time Kast dropped Aquemini, No Limit had like 10+ albums alone that would've been in Boosie's rotation. That's not even counting the CMR albums and other local artists he might've been listening to.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Andre 3000 is extremely talented.. outkast was amazing

but honestly until the internet was a thing, everyone around me thought Big Boi was easily the best of the duo, then the internet came and Andre is like top 5 rapper of all time :dwillhuh:
TBF his better verses didnt come to later in his career. Anything before the walk it out remix and I agree that they were neck and neck.

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was never a fan out outkast and I’m still not. They’re not wack by any means but order then trying to see what the hype was about i can’t ever recall saying let me put some outkast on.