Boosie says he was never a fan of Andre Three Thousand or Outkast, first Atlanta cat he ever bumped like that was Tip

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
perfect way to describe it.
For someone who doesnt know their catalogue maybe
Boosie supposedly has ALL THESE fans but doesn't even have a Gold fukking record:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Not to mention Boosie was crying and calling out his fake fans after no one came to support his movie. All that fan talk is hilarious:russ:There's a reason people like Pac, Scarface, UGK etc... fukked with OutKast (and Goodie Mob) and wasn't fukking with these other wack nikkas lol

Boosie ain't even on Gucci Mne's level. fukk outta here nikka

Gucci>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boosie
Kool g rap doesn't either, you know :sas1:

Funny how nobody ever uses that against non-southern rappers :jbhmm:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tbh I didnt see the actual hood listen to Outkast till Rosa Parks (in Chicago)

Outkast always seemed to have that shea butter and/or hip hop head crowd
I don't know about you, but where I was the hood was the shea butter/ hip hop head crowd - they've always been one and the same; which is why block parties had D'Angelo, Erykah Badu, Adina Howard, Pac, DMX, Kast, Snoop, Shai all on the same playlist

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I don't know about you, but where I was the hood was the shea butter/ hip hop head crowd - they've always been one and the same; which is why block parties had D'Angelo, Erykah Badu, Adina Howard, Pac, DMX, Kast, Snoop, Shai all on the same playlist
Cosign, these nikkaz are weird lol

These dudes lived in some SUPER insular places:mjlol:

banner34

Superstar
Daps
U must have forgot that the new kids grew up in the Drill/Stoopid Fruity Swag era(2008-2014)...

OutKast was basically broken up during that era and they missed their Prime album.
(Stankonia is a better listen to Speakerboxxx/The Love below).

Boosie was still being rotated despite him being locked up iirc. When Boosie came home back in 2014, nikkas in B-More were the bumping outta him like it was a celebration.
Outkast will be remembered as legends while no one will care about boosie weed plate music.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Outkast will be remembered as legends while no one will care about boosie weed plate music.

Yes they definitely would...

I know they have some unreleased music sitting somewhere.

Boosie has the Souf so as long as he has em, he'll be str8

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
there is some overlap...
but they are two different sects of people.

The more mainstream type of hip hop you would find in the hood would be Deathrow, No Limit and Bad Boy...
and then every city would have their local acts they would listen to heavy.

For example in Chicago the hood really fukked with Twista while the Shea Butter/hip hop head crowd was on Common

Yea people liked some of the Outkast singles but they werent in rotation like that.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Announcing that you're not a fan of the biggest and one of the most influential southern rap groups of all time, as a southern rapper - seems explicitly like its a lie for engagement.

Funny thing is, it could be entirely true, but it sounds absurd.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehh, maybe just outkast was seemingly on some other stuff when I consumed their music. I didnt go out looking for outkast. When I would see them on bet or 106 it would be for Lovebelow/the way you move/BOB/So fresh So clean/Ms Jackson/Hey Ya. So it didnt appear to me they were street rappers. I didnt think they were nerds, especially Big Boi, just different type of rap :yeshrug:
i'd imagine that's because you heard their music 10 years into their careers, in the early to mid-2000s -