Boosie says he was never a fan of Andre Three Thousand or Outkast, first Atlanta cat he ever bumped like that was Tip

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
On some real shyt, out where im from we saw Outcast as goofy :coffee: Like, I wont lie. I had the Stankonia album from my older bro. but the shyt that popped up on BET had people lookin at Andre & the crew some type of way.

shyt like this right here.

I remember my bros homies talkin shyt about this music video back when I was a peewee, when this debuted. :coffee:

Boosie still been droppin hits over the last few years. Networkin til his neck hurtin :ufdup:

You must have ain't been around back when Wipe Me Down was gettin airplay :wow:

This was a slapper back when I was in high school :blessed:

Wow. My Dad was the biggest OutKast fan alive. Brought every one of their CDs on release date.

Their early videos were very pimpish. Puff directed Players Ball.

I'm guessing you caught OutKast after 3K fukked Badu.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I swear I hate this generation.. now cause c00nsie said it.. You're gonna have a wave of following ass sheep that will now pretend like they didn't really fukk wit 3k or outkast music like that

U must have forgot that the new kids grew up in the Drill/Stoopid Fruity Swag era(2008-2014)...

OutKast was basically broken up during that era and they missed their Prime album.
(Stankonia is a better listen to Speakerboxxx/The Love below).

Boosie was still being rotated despite him being locked up iirc. When Boosie came home back in 2014, nikkas in B-More were the bumping outta him like it was a celebration.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think 3stacks is a legend but I do also agree with this.

Outkast is the most overrated group too.

I will agree that Andre 3000 is overrated to a degree even though he is one of my favorite rappers.

Outkast isn't overrated. They've actually reached heights and achieved what no other groups have. They broke boundaries.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
I think Andre 3000 is extremely talented.. outkast was amazing

but honestly until the internet was a thing, everyone around me thought Big Boi was easily the best of the duo, then the internet came and Andre is like top 5 rapper of all time :dwillhuh:
it started with that run of remix features he did around 05/06 walk it out throw some ds etc. then international players anthem dropped and everyone swore that was the best verse ever.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
U must have forgot that the new kids grew up in the Drill/Stoopid Fruity Swag era(2008-2014)...

OutKast was basically broken up during that era and they missed their Prime album.
(Stankonia is a better listen to Speakerboxxx/The Love below).

Boosie was still being rotated despite him being locked up iirc. When Boosie came home back in 2014, nikkas in B-More were the bumping outta him like it was a celebration.
I wasn't referring to any particular group of kids.. Im talking about people as a whole today.. Most of you are sheep and just run with whatever narritive is cool at the moment.. I.E. Dave Chappelle isn't that funny... R.Kellly being cancled due to fake outraged even though everyone saw him pee on that girl then went to buy his album a few months later with nonstop audio play.. Now the cool narritive is Andre 3k is overrated all these years later.. nikkas no longer have original thoughts or ideas

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I wasn't referring to any particular group of kids.. Im talking about people as a whole today.. Most of you are sheep and just run with whatever narritive is cool at the moment.. I.E. Dave Chappelle isn't that funny... R.Kellly being cancled due to fake outraged even though everyone saw him pee on that girl then went to buy his album a few months later with nonstop audio play.. Now the cool narritive is Andre 3k is overrated all these years later.. nikkas no longer have original thoughts or ideas

I hope not....

Once people start saying that, it will happen.

Dre better put a mumble rap album just as a joke

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will agree that Andre 3000 is overrated to a degree even though he is one of my favorite rappers.

Outkast isn't overrated. They've actually reached heights and achieved what no other groups have. They broke boundaries.
They're no where near wu tang culturally nor musically. And their best period of music output in the late 90's didn't push any needle in the genre. They're phenomenal but DEFINITELY overrated. They're routinely put in at the top in conversations when there's no way they should be placed above wu tang or public enemy, in any way shape or form.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're no where near wu tang culturally nor musically. And their best period of music output in the late 90's didn't push any needle in the genre. They're phenomenal but DEFINITELY overrated. They're routinely put in at the top in conversations when there's no way they should be placed above wu tang or public enemy, in any way shape or form.

How aren't they anywhere near Wu Tang culturally or musically? Their music in the late 90's definitely pushed a needle. Name an act that made dope rap song where it was basically a spoken word storytelling joint. Both members produced music. Not only for themselves, but others. Chuck D from Public Enemy told us why Kast was GOAT because they are the only group that was rewarded for each album and he's not talking about Grammys or any type of trophy.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I like some features he had on Kodak and Lucci songs in the 2010’s…went back and listened and given I fukk with Kodak I see how he fathered his style.

This a Kodak girl song Project Baby/Institution era all day

He can actually rap too…