Boosie says he was never a fan of Andre Three Thousand or Outkast, first Atlanta cat he ever bumped like that was Tip

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
These are facts. Folks here loved Boosie and has always had love for Louisiana rappers going back to No Limit

The thing that always amazed me tho was the love this city has for Memphis rappers. Way back in the mid 90s we were on NYs nuts 8ball and MJG were among the most popular groups around here

Man everybody lie them nikkas I never heard or seen anybody anything bad about these dudes.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I been told y’all southern nikkas have no respect for the artform of hip hop

Everything is strip clubs, money and flossin
It’s not but the music reflected the environment and cultural differences. Illmatic sounds like something you listen to on the subway with headphones & southernplayalistic sounds like something you hear in a ole school whip with speakers

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
He was signed to Concentration Camp for one year in 2000 and was signed to Trill ent. from 2001-2009 until he created his own label bad azz ent…you tell me who camp he can from…
Did Boosie ever do anything else with Max Minnelli after their concentration camp days?

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I think Andre 3000 is extremely talented.. outkast was amazing

but honestly until the internet was a thing, everyone around me thought Big Boi was easily the best of the duo, then the internet came and Andre is like top 5 rapper of all time :dwillhuh:

Watched the clip and lowkey agree with him. Kast are definitely on the goat list for groups, but I was never a fan of them nikkas like that.

and nikkas down here definitely fukked with Big Boi more although we saw them more as equals than anything. It wasn't like Mobb or DPG where most would say Prodigy n Kurupt were better than Hav n Daz. The internet definitely played a part in more people viewing Andre as better.

The internet just exposed you to what MOST people were thinking: Dre >>>:yeshrug:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
He was signed to Concentration Camp for one year in 2000 and was signed to Trill ent. from 2001-2009 until he created his own label bad azz ent…you tell me who camp he can from…
Nah he from the Concentration Camp, Boosie says that himself.

He only ended up with Trill cause C-Loc got in legal trouble and couldn't do nothing with him

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The internet just exposed you to what MOST people were thinking: Dre >>>:yeshrug:

not really cuz nikkas like Boosie still exist that feel the same way we felt.

plus it was a lot of cacs behind that Dre >>>>> shyt anyway.
Their opinions on the culture don't hold much weight to me. :manny:

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
He said "rest in peace to them" but it's only one who died. :mjlol:

There's that one song where he's like "vivrant things like Q-Tip, playa, I do this" so at one point he did start messing with their music.
Vibrant Thang was everywhere when it dropped.

Probably Dillas most commercial success

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
not really cuz nikkas like Boosie still exist that feel the same way we felt.

plus it was a lot of cacs behind that Dre >>>>> shyt anyway.
Their opinions on the culture don't hold much weight to me. :manny:
You and BOosie are in a minority :yeshrug: That's what the internet exposed you to.

Is the Andre 3000 a white thing? Good question. Maybe. It's an open question.

However, how many black rappers have favored Big Boi over Dre? :jbhmm:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's kinda obvious that the only type of black person Boosie likes is one who commits crimes against other black people or that rap about it in a positive manner, are aggressive, or ignorant as he is.
Y'all weird...the booth is usually
Square nikkas/New Blacks/c00ns/Cacs into hip-hop vs Regular Black folks

-Square nikkas/New Blacks/c00ns/Cacs into hip-hop spewing anti-black rhetoric in the guise of hip-hop sobriety BS
-Regular black folks who have no issues with Boosie having an opinion

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
He’s similar to Slim Thug where he’s put up a lot of money into various businesses and honestly doesn’t even have to rap. It’s tangible stuff, so yes, I do believe that.
It's funny how when ppl say something that's going against the popular opinion, they automatically label the person broke and bitter :mjlol:
Boosie didnt say anything disrespectful. It makes sense boosie would like TI more than 3k. Makes sense he gravitated to the more street life type rappers.

The way nikkas in here up in arms you woulda thought Boosie said 3k was trash or something.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You and BOosie are in a minority :yeshrug: That's what the internet exposed you to.

Is the Andre 3000 a white thing? Good question. Maybe. It's an open question.

However, how many black rappers have favored Big Boi over Dre? :jbhmm:

Ehhh. I don't think we're in the minority. Most of the nikkas I know in real life say they're equals or prefer Big Boi.

We just less vocal than the nikkas who worship Dre.

When you factor in that, the last part of your response don't mean much. :manny:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Ehhh. I don't think we're in the minority. Most of the nikkas I know in real life say they're equals or prefer Big Boi.

We just less vocal than the nikkas who worship Dre.

When you factor in that, the last part of your response don't mean much. :manny:
That's anecdote. Another cat can say the opposite.

The internet is a bigger sample and it favors Dre.:yeshrug:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That's anecdote. Another cat can say the opposite.

The internet is a bigger sample and it favors Dre.:yeshrug:

If you say so breh. :russ:

Not like we can get verified answers from every IP address or some shyt. :manny:
Nobody is losing sleep over this except for nikkas that stan Dre. :mjlol: