Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I disagree on why, had nothing to do with a spoiler. If I told you Samus was a girl would that ruin Metroid? Could any spoiler ruin the game?

What I've discovered was how that old feeling you're describing can be restored. CupHead is the perfect example for me. It's what I would have dreamed of a game to look like as a kid. I was into megaman because I liked the big cartoony graphics. When CupHead hit I played it for a while with a smile but quickly stopped playing. Didn't feel like learning all the new patterns/etc. moved on. But my 3yr old was fascinated and played a lot, asking me to play with him all the time. I'd do it for him and in doing so I recaptured that feeling of when I was a kid. As a kid you didn't have options so you was happy with whatever you had. You get the full game, you grind, you triumph, you get good.

In today's society it's more about getting instant gratification that compares to whatever other game you get instant gratification from. I went from not caring to living CupHead and now I play other games with him that I wouldn't give the time of day today (Goat Sim3, Spiderheck) and the fun of playing with him takes me all the way back. It never left. We just living that Peter Pan lifestyle and we grew up :sadbron:

Besides the fact this boss rush game will hit Xbox as well, Phil already alluded to Sony paying for the delay which Phil openly said was questionable. Do I care? fukk no, we have tons of games to play with backlogs from Gamepass alone. It's best this game if it's any good, releases later for us. You only have Lego horizon to look first too so you need this :laff:
nikka

Do you really think we read your walls of texts ?

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Not to mention terrible localization apparently the dub goes from English to Chinese on some occasion. PS5 users might want to hold off on this as nothing has been shown in regards to how it performs on consoles.
Judging by PC performance and the fact that they have never even shown the PS5 version it’s probably coming in extremely hot :huhldup:

We don’t even know expected framerates/resolution
Yeah I'm a little concerned since they game was primarily developed for PC. Therefore,i f the PC version is buggy, I can only imagine how the PS5 is.

Still playing on day one though

PS5 gameplay

This video has the first 30 minutes of the game

Last edited: