"Nobody needs this platform." Developer on Phantom Blade 0 regarding an Xbox version(Update: Devs shyts out generic PR but doesn't deny statement)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
EVTUkWVXkAESG3-.jpg
if Microsoft made this like that little fridge, I would buy :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Translation: We're only doing this because of PR and want to appear unbiased and we're not denying the statements were said or that it isn't valid we just want to pacify neckbeards that may crash out online.

Of course dummies like u and Meach think this is something that refutes the statements. It's like when a company fires someone that says something online that was a hot take. Doesn't mean the company or that many people don't believe that, they just got a reputation to hold.

How you gullible nikkas fall for this shyt is beyond me. Y'all act like simps towards Microsoft.

Ole "No baby I didn't suck his dikk, that was ice cream I was eating and he was just sitting down next to me because the viewing angle was best there. Don't worry you're the love of my life, I would never cheat on you! LOOK I MADE YOUR FAVORITE FOOD, RIBS!!!" head ass.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Translation: We're only doing this because of PR and want to appear unbiased and we're not denying the statements were said or that it isn't valid we just want to pacify neckbeards that may crash out online.

Of course dummies like u and Meach think this is something that refutes the statements. It's like when a company fires someone that says something online that was a hot take. Doesn't mean the company or that many people don't believe that, they just got a reputation to hold.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

How you gullible nikkas fall for this shyt is beyond me. Y'all act like simps towards Microsoft.

Ole "No baby I didn't suck his dikk, that was ice cream I was eating and he was just sitting down next to me because the viewing angle was best there. Don't worry you're the love of my life, I would never cheat on you!" head ass.
nikkas crazy :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ole "No baby I didn't suck his dikk, that was ice cream I was eating and he was just sitting down next to me because the viewing angle was best there. Don't worry you're the love of my life, I would never cheat on you! LOOK I MADE YOUR FAVORITE FOOD, RIBS!!!" head ass.
Recently, we noticed that some media outlets have claimed to have interviewed an unnamed developer from S-GAME at Chinajoy

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Recently, we noticed that some media outlets have claimed to have interviewed an unnamed developer from S-GAME at Chinajoy
AKA play dumb as to the "claims" but don't outright deny them. The developers aren't 5 people, of course they're going to say there was an "alleged claim" made to someone and that's not our values. They're not going to be like " Xiaou Jinwei said that and he does not represent our values, we have spoken with him..." Are you dumb? They'd rather keep it lowkey.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
AKA play dumb as to the "claims" but don't outright deny them. The developers aren't 5 people, of course they're going to say there was an "alleged claim" made to someone and that's not our values. They're not going to be like " Xiaou Jinwei said that and he does not represent our values, we have spoken with him..." Are you dumb? They'd rather keep it lowkey.
:russ:
I don't know why I thought this was funny, but good shyt. Lol