Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
PS5 gameplay

This video has the first 30 minutes of the game

game looks good

i saw the IGN review that said there were performance bugs. That was on the PC version

any word on bugs for the PS5 version?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

That's a very peculiar list of reviews. Lots of heavy hitter's :whew: ign Brazil tho my nikka?
You do know the Sega master system is still sold there but what do I know...
:huhldup: what's MS doing then?
Besides owning activision and Bethesda?
They released an old Xbox game on PlayStation and it outsold Helldivers 2 and you hoe ass nikkaz haven't mentioned that game ever since :umad:
Going to

Those reviews haven't hit yet.
Now why is that? They got the game, everything digital, they just get to download and play early.
So they give you reviews for PC but hold the ps5 reviews. Does that instill confidence?

I heard Sony paid to have it delayed on Xbox, that's what Phil Spencer implied. But let's say that's bulshyt and the Xbox version was struggling. Then since the ps5 is equal or weaker, then that would mean the ps5 version should have similar issues. This delayed review scores is a dead giveaway.

PC has bugs, this a new company or new to this level of release. They was struggling on all platforms and decided to concentrate on ps5/pc to assure that they can get the game up to par and out on time. Expect issues mainly because if there was nothing to worry about. Sony or somebody would have spoken on it. You can't expect it to run better than the PC version so temper those early expectations :francis:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
That's a very peculiar list of reviews. Lots of heavy hitter's :whew: ign Brazil tho my nikka?
You do know the Sega master system is still sold there but what do I know...

Besides owning activision and Bethesda?
They released an old Xbox game on PlayStation and it outsold Helldivers 2 and you hoe ass nikkaz haven't mentioned that game ever since :umad:

Now why is that? They got the game, everything digital, they just get to download and play early.
So they give you reviews for PC but hold the ps5 reviews. Does that instill confidence?

I heard Sony paid to have it delayed on Xbox, that's what Phil Spencer implied. But let's say that's bulshyt and the Xbox version was struggling. Then since the ps5 is equal or weaker, then that would mean the ps5 version should have similar issues. This delayed review scores is a dead giveaway.

PC has bugs, this a new company or new to this level of release. They was struggling on all platforms and decided to concentrate on ps5/pc to assure that they can get the game up to par and out on time. Expect issues mainly because if there was nothing to worry about. Sony or somebody would have spoken on it. You can't expect it to run better than the PC version so temper those early expectations :francis:
Already copped.:manny:
I'll let you know how it is.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
go right ahead and prove this. Show us any source showing any xbox game sold over 12 million copies on the PS5

lll wait

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Remember this scene from last trailer
videoplayback-1.gif

what-hidden-maps-involving-time-travel-and-alternate-worlds-v0-fjt9fmqjxejd1.jpg

Last edited: