Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Im sure it will be a good game but I didn’t hear anything about this game until them cacs who cry about sweet baby inc started talking about this:beli:

I don’t want games to fail i just don’t want those people to win:manny:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
go right ahead and prove this. Show us any source showing any xbox game sold over 12 million copies on the PS5

lll wait
No game sold 12 million copies on ps5 alone. Now if you want to talk about how many people have played sea of thieves lifetime vs helldivers 2? Well you lost again in your own skewed metrics :umad:

More ppl today play sea of thieves on PlayStation than helldivers 2 which Is already a dead game after the brief initial hype died down. It's ok, I fully understand you don't operate in the totality of reality. You like to live in glimpses of time :wow:
I sure it will be a good game but I didn’t hear anything about this game until them cacs who cry about sweet baby chink talking about this:beli:

I see what you did there :demonic:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
No game sold 12 million copies on ps5 alone. Now if you want to talk about how many people have played sea of thieves lifetime vs helldivers 2? Well you lost again in your own skewed metrics :umad:
:mjlol: that's what I thought

moved those goalpost cause you can't prove it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I sure it will be a good game but I didn’t hear anything about this game until them cacs who cry about sweet baby inc talking about this:beli:

Yup it’s crazy how much those nasty cacs dominate industry discourse. :scust:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: that's what I thought

moved those goalpost cause you can't prove it
No :stop: You moved the goalpost. Sea of Thieves topped Sonys charts once it hit PlayStation while helldivers had plummeted to a nothing title. You only mention it because you had short lived success and you're happy that you had any success which is sad unless you are a developer

You then moved the goalpost by lying, insinuating 12 million ps5 copies of helldivers 2 was sold as opposed to total sales. So by your own metrics, sea of thieves did better if you include everywhere it sold

You didn't like that, and because I'm operating fairly :umad:

So, which game is more popular right now? You tell me :popcorn:
Meanwhile this game that was laughed at (you want me to up the thread?) just released season 11
Was the top selling game on PlayStation last month. DOES THAT REGISTER TO YOU AT ALL?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
No :stop: You moved the goalpost. Sea of Thieves topped Sonys charts once it hit PlayStation while helldivers had plummeted to a nothing title.
:mjlol: prove it with numbers and facts

prove sea of thieves outsold helldivers In the time it was released on PS5

They released an old Xbox game on PlayStation and it outsold Helldivers 2 and you hoe ass nikkaz haven't mentioned that game ever since :umad:

Prove this right here:sas1:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: prove it with numbers and facts

prove sea of thieves outsold helldivers In the time it was released on PS5
Do you have reading comprehension issues today or are you purposely wording things in awkward ways? I said what I said. What's confusing for you my good boy?
Prove this right here:sas1:
That's April but it did again in May
Best selling PlayStation titles in US/UK/Europe

Meanwhile what happened to helldivers 2 you ask?

Now my good man, would you like to stay at The big boy table where reality factors or would you rather stay within your "glimpse of time :blessed: "

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Again where is that more than 12 million in the same time period :lolbron:. It’s even more now by the way.

Give us the number
Do you have reading comprehension issues today or are you purposely wording things in awkward ways? I said what I said. What's confusing for you my good boy?

That's April but it did again in May
Best selling PlayStation titles in US/UK/Europe

Meanwhile what happened to helldivers 2 you ask?

Now my good man, would you like to stay at The big boy table where reality factors or would you rather stay within your "glimpse of time :blessed: "

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Remember this scene from last trailer
videoplayback-1.gif

what-hidden-maps-involving-time-travel-and-alternate-worlds-v0-fjt9fmqjxejd1.jpg
Yea, my kind of game.
I'll be on my Platinum hunt for this one.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Looking at the countdown clock, this game isn't playable until 9 pm tomorrow. I thought I was gonna get to play this all afternoon when I get home from work tomorrow :mjcry:

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Looking at the gameplay and reviews it seems the map is kinda like in Final Fantasy X and XII. You travel between dungeons and settlements like "Guanyin Tempe" and "New Thunder Temple" by following semi open areas and linear road with branching paths that contain enemies, items and quests but you won't have map to guide you.

FFX-HD-00407-Mushroom-Rock-Valley.png
FFX-HD-00973-Calm-Lands-Entrance.png

Dalmasca-Estersand.png

Last edited: