As A Man, If You Think That Females Should Approach.....Kill Yaself

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
both genders will NEVER be equal. Thats another topic tho. Women (before they're brainwashed to believe otherwise) WANT to be "beneath" their man. They want to be taken care of. They want to be led. And AS A MAN you should want to provide that. No REAL MAN should want their lady to be "equal". A MAN is the leader. The head of the household. The decision-maker. The bread winner. Thats how it SHOULD be. But todays society FORCES women to play the mans' role. No woman WANTS to be the head of a household. No woman WANTS to be the decision maker and the leader. They really want a man to be that rock. A REAL MAN (which is becoming more rare as time goes on) should WANT to play that role.
i respect your opinion
i just want people to be firm on this issue

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
you're right

the catch is in nature females fight for the attention of the chosen male

to present the idea that with just aggression and some convo you can win any girl over is ridiculous

these chicks are choosing and they let you know if you're aware

all I'm saying is you're setting nikkas up b

nikkas going after p*ssy that ain't for them
shyt is above their weightclass and out of their price range +
NOOO:whoa: Im basically saying you gotta cast a net and not be afraid to approach. Like i said, the dudes out here getting the most play are the ones ironically that gets rejected the most also. We've all heard the Kobe analogy. Dude got like the most missed shots in history but he's one of the best scorers also. thats all im saying. When i say "aggression" i mean just the ability to walk up to a girl and introduce yourself with confidence. Alotof guys out here couldn't ask a girl for the time without trembling and stuttering. And "winning a girl over" starts AFTER you get the number.Getting a girl's number aint shyt.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This. You gotta take risks, but they should be calculated risks. Approach chicks who are showing signs of interest (this is where you gotta learn to read women's body language), not just cold-calling any chick out there.
eh, i agree and disagree. Guess im just going by my OWN experiences. My first 2 smashes when i moved here to ATL came from cold-approaches. I saw them, walked over and,said 'hey how ya doing, whats ya name, i had to come talk to ya, yada yada yada". Thats it. No signs from them whatsoever. Takes balls but i got the numbers and ended up smashing. Ive approached and literally been laughed at also. :sadcam: Its all about seizing the opportunity. We've all had that feeling of regret of NOT talking to a chick that we've seen out and about. I would much rather get "rejected" than to have that feeling of regret from NOT approaching. Thats just me tho.:manny: Ya boy aint scurred

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This. You gotta take risks, but they should be calculated risks. Approach chicks who are showing signs of interest (this is where you gotta learn to read women's body language), not just cold-calling any chick out there.
But i do agree that WHILE your talking to a chick and she's obviously not showing signs than you should throw in the flag. Thats where reading body language comes into play.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
NOOO:whoa: Im basically saying you gotta cast a net and not be afraid to approach. Like i said, the dudes out here getting the most play are the ones ironically that gets rejected the most also. We've all heard the Kobe analogy. Dude got like the most missed shots in history but he's one of the best scorers also. thats all im saying. When i say "aggression" i mean just the ability to walk up to a girl and introduce yourself with confidence. Alotof guys out here couldn't ask a girl for the time without trembling and stuttering. And "winning a girl over" starts AFTER you get the number.Getting a girl's number aint shyt.

okay
I don't agree with that philosophy though

my perspective is if you're attractive have clout or $$$$$$ then females make them selves available and you'll see basically a perfect success rate

because they wanted to be approached in the first place

the reason a lot of nikkas ain't getting it is because they're aiming to high for where they are at

keep it real some nikkas ain't supposed to get p*ssy

if you got it you know it and you carry yourself accordingly

I'd rather tell it like that than boost a nikka up to go out running up on chicks just to get chewed out and have all his calls texts ignored

but I get what you're saying man should be the active principle and the director of passions

but also a kitten should know it's a kitten and it should know not to roar as if it is a lion
ya dig¿
kittykats eat kibble bigkats get the prime cuts
ya dig¿

now weird shyt happens and sometimes food falls off the table but I'm just tryna help those who ain't got it easy keep their heart in their fukking chest

females getting colder and crueler by the second they just waiting for some unfortunate nikka to take the frustration out on

be safe brehbruhs go for that sure thing+

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:snoop::snoop:
Would you coli brehs please stop using this Ugandan dude as argument support? Dude is the outlier of outlier of exceptions. He is not the norm or anything close to it.
Thats the point:what: If the "outlier of outliers" can get puzzy then these "normal" looking cats have absolutely ZERO excuses. If your looks aint all that, then you better be hitting the gym and tightning up your wardrobe. Also work on your self and improve yourself to make yourself more desirable. Chase money and the women will come. Pickup hobbies, travel to make yourself a more interesting person and to expand your personality. Basicly make yourself more interesting. If that Ugandan guy slaying puzzy, NOBODY has an excuse. Especially someone WITHOUT a defect that makes him look like The Elephant Man.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
eh, i agree and disagree. Guess im just going by my OWN experiences. My first 2 smashes when i moved here to ATL came from cold-approaches. I saw them, walked over and,said 'hey how ya doing, whats ya name, i had to come talk to ya, yada yada yada". Thats it. No signs from them whatsoever. Takes balls but i got the numbers and ended up smashing. Ive approached and literally been laughed at also. :sadcam: Its all about seizing the opportunity. We've all had that feeling of regret of NOT talking to a chick that we've seen out and about. I would much rather get "rejected" than to have that feeling of regret from NOT approaching. Thats just me tho.:manny: Ya boy aint scurred

No doubt, if you're bold and fearless, keep doing that. :ehh: I'm just saying, by reading and understanding women's body language, you can minimize the risks associated with approaching and increase your success rate. :manny:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No doubt, if you're bold and fearless, keep doing that. :ehh: I'm just saying, by reading and understanding women's body language, you can minimize the risks associated with approaching and increase your success rate. :manny:
What "risks":pachaha: What is she gonna do? Blow your head off with a 12-gauge?? Thats where the "not giving a fukk" that i mentioned in the OP comes into play. You have to become "immune" to rejection. Guys that get the most puzzy dont give a damn about a "rejection":mjlol: Now,if you're talking about HARRASSMENT when a guy doesn't know when to give up then i get what you are saying.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Real Talk. There's no greater sign of a "beta" mindset, than a man who thinks that its a woman's responsibility to approach also. Sure, there are women that do it, but its not the norm by far. As a man, you are the hunter. Straight up. If you want to eat, its up to YOU to get out there and get at these broads. Women aren't going to do it. They shouldn't have to. One thing ive learned is that females want a MAN. A provider and protector. They love aggression and domination. They want to feel like a little girl in their mans' presence. Overcoming rejection is a huge step in every mans' life. I know alot of you who are reading this right now are dealing with it. Ive dealt with it. I overcame it and it has helped me in other aspects of my life also. Just remember: the guys that get the most puzzy, are the guys that get rejected the most also. There just has to come a time in your life where you just dont give a fukk. Thats the key. I cold approach for fun now. I get an adrenaline rush from it. There's women out there fellaz thats just waiting to be approached. Dont EVER think that SHE is going to do it tho.
Real talk,i saw a dude that had to be damn near 70 snatch up a 20something year old chick right in front of me yesterday. We were in line at walmart at the money center and i saw him start talking to her, making her laugh and shyt. By the time they were to the front of the line she had taken out her phone and looked like she was putting his number in there. Now common sense told me that he probably told her that he wants to trick on her or something, but still who gives a fukk. He saw what he wanted and went after it.
But real talk yall, life is too short. Get out in the field. Get that 1st "rejection" out the way then the rest wont affect you none. Peep this cat from @Raul 's thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ugandas-ugliest-man-just-had-his-8th-child.330449/

There's really no excuse not be out there in the field eating. Just trying to motivate some of you out there. Ive been there. Its so simple that its laughable. :pachaha:. Get out there and hone your convo skills. And most importantly, always remember that every female is different. What works for one might not work for the other. ALWAYS remember that. But ultimately, its about YOUR mindset of not giving a fukk:manny:
Didn't read

Women approach me

:umad:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
When did all these pimps join the coli? :dahell:

Ain't no pimpin; just macking. Pimpin your force the woman to give you the money; mackin the women give you the money because of your mouthpiece and charm; force is not used, they just want to do it.

But mackin can turn into pimpin; pimpin can't turn into mackin, it's to seperate things.

46600-Pimps-on-Treadmills--Imgur-IOCD.gif