As A Man, If You Think That Females Should Approach.....Kill Yaself

Daps
PhonZhi breh I love you to death as a poster but you just told us that it doesn't matter if that old nikka was tricking off on that bytch. Ain't no dude with common sense looking for a girl that expects him to trick off on him. Your post seems to imply that men should try and get p*ssy by any means and that if he expects a woman to approach him that he's not a man. I couldn't disagree more. First off p*ssy shouldn't even be secondary on a mans lists of concerns and if it is it should at least be to find a woman who's strong loyal respectful and doesn't expect to have the world handed to her. That being said, whoever is INTERESTED in the other person should be the one trying to impress the person they want with their conversation. If a chick who I'm not attracted to is just giving me hints like winking at me and expecting me to do a shyt load of extra work to impress her and get her to go on a date with me, guess what breh. I'm not gonna say shyt to her because I'm not attracted to her and do see any incentive on playing the field for something that doesn't interest me, BUT if that woman were to come up to me and show me she's interesting smart and funny I might be persuaded to go on a date with her. Now if I saw a chick I was attracted to off initial glance of course I'm going to approach AS I SHOULD I'm the one who's interested. My point is it makes complete sense for ladies who have something to offer besides looks to approach a dude if she's not all that interested because such a lady giving "signals" to a top notch guy isn't going to get that man to make a move unless he's an extremely thirsty under achiever and just wants a one nighter. So yeah under those circumstances I'd actually expect to be approached as supposed to vice versa, that's if the woman in question truly wants to get anywhere.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I don't expect women to approach me personally. I do think if a woman is having problems meeting men she should be open to respectable ways of approaching or initiating that may be outside her comfort zone

Daps
I don't expect women to approach me personally. I do think if a woman is having problems meeting men should be open to respectable ways of approaching or initiating that may be outside her comfort zone
Completely agree. No mans going to approach a woman he doesn't find attractive just buy her giving him singles unless he's on some fukk and bounce type shyt. If the dude wants a woman in first place yeah the key to getting what you want is going after it. If a woman wants a dude but he's not attracted to her off top she's got to put some extra work in. It's just how the game goes male or female you have to go for what you want out here.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I hate when women approach, that shyt catches you off guard, I be standing there like all uncomfortable, shyt don't even feel right

giphy.gif

Daps
I hate when women approach, that shyt catches you off guard, I be standing there like all uncomfortable, shyt don't even feel right

giphy.gif

I don't mind when it happens. The last woman I talked to semi approached me.

In fact, my wife approached me. :yeshrug:

I don't think brehs is saying that anything is wrong with it if it happens. But if this is what you're depending on, you're not a real man. :hubie:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I don't mind when it happens. The last woman I talked to semi approached me.

In fact, my wife approached me. :yeshrug:

I don't think brehs is saying that anything is wrong with it if it happens. But if this is what you're depending on, you're not a real man. :hubie:

I have no problem approaching women, I prefer it that way.