As A Man, If You Think That Females Should Approach.....Kill Yaself

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Ain't no pimpin; just macking. Pimpin your force the woman to give you the money; mackin the women give you the money because of your mouthpiece and charm; force is not used, they just want to do it.

But mackin can turn into pimpin; pimpin can't turn into mackin, it's to seperate things.

46600-Pimps-on-Treadmills--Imgur-IOCD.gif

Let me correct you here.
MACKING is something that PIMPS do.
Pimps focus mostly on hoes. Macks take money off every kind of biitch.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real Talk. There's no greater sign of a "beta" mindset, than a man who thinks that its a woman's responsibility to approach also. Sure, there are women that do it, but its not the norm by far. As a man, you are the hunter. Straight up. If you want to eat, its up to YOU to get out there and get at these broads. Women aren't going to do it. They shouldn't have to. One thing ive learned is that females want a MAN. A provider and protector. They love aggression and domination. They want to feel like a little girl in their mans' presence. Overcoming rejection is a huge step in every mans' life. I know alot of you who are reading this right now are dealing with it. Ive dealt with it. I overcame it and it has helped me in other aspects of my life also. Just remember: the guys that get the most puzzy, are the guys that get rejected the most also. There just has to come a time in your life where you just dont give a fukk. Thats the key. I cold approach for fun now. I get an adrenaline rush from it. There's women out there fellaz thats just waiting to be approached. Dont EVER think that SHE is going to do it tho.
Real talk,i saw a dude that had to be damn near 70 snatch up a 20something year old chick right in front of me yesterday. We were in line at walmart at the money center and i saw him start talking to her, making her laugh and shyt. By the time they were to the front of the line she had taken out her phone and looked like she was putting his number in there. Now common sense told me that he probably told her that he wants to trick on her or something, but still who gives a fukk. He saw what he wanted and went after it.
But real talk yall, life is too short. Get out in the field. Get that 1st "rejection" out the way then the rest wont affect you none. Peep this cat from @Raul 's thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ugandas-ugliest-man-just-had-his-8th-child.330449/

There's really no excuse not be out there in the field eating. Just trying to motivate some of you out there. Ive been there. Its so simple that its laughable. :pachaha:. Get out there and hone your convo skills. And most importantly, always remember that every female is different. What works for one might not work for the other. ALWAYS remember that. But ultimately, its about YOUR mindset of not giving a fukk:manny:

Truth.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're right

the catch is in nature females fight for the attention of the chosen male

to present the idea that with just aggression and some convo you can win any girl over is ridiculous

these chicks are choosing and they let you know if you're aware

all I'm saying is you're setting nikkas up b

nikkas going after p*ssy that ain't for them
shyt is above their weightclass and out of their price range +

Good post.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was gonna say this. Speaking to chicks and garnering interest is no sweat. The real magic is when they feel compelled to make shyt up to talk to you. The other day I was out taking photos and a jawn came up "Hey,im looking for the Starbucks on such and such street."

I do the :ld: Face and say "block and a half that way then hit a left."

You could see the sign from where we stood:beli: Her friend behind her kinda staring at me.

"Oh wow, are you a photographer.":queen:
Now they were cute, but I was on a deadline to go pick up a lens and I was sweating from the heat so I kept it brief, but chicks will find a way to linger in your face if she likes you, or ask obviously dumb shyt. I think they do it more than they let on, as it begins to explain some of the dumb questions I've had to answer to overly-attentive chicks over the years. They will come to you, brehs.
Yup.

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
I agree with the title...minus the merk yaself...Men should conduct themselves in an innate fashion at all times: Hunters of game and conquerors of conquests...or die trying. :ld:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
To each his own. Man, woman, or otherwise, I don't speak unless spoken to. It's who I am and who I've always been. I'm not with all that extra shyt and I prefer to stay in pocket. If I see something I like then I just maintain eye contact. If she comes over, cool. If not, I'm not losing sleep. Works more times than not, but if that makes me "beta" then:manny:.

The irony of a guy with the username "YouCherThatGirl" saying this beta shyt :mjlol:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuue. Im gonna go buy an external flash and set my camera up to send photos directly to my Ipad. The next 3 days im easing off carbs so if saturday is sunny, im hitting the
good spots near the beach for shots topless. Probably have a prop to hand to chicks to hold. Now that I have a real DSLR
Nikon-D3300-reset.jpg
It breaks the ice for me. :gladbron:"Are you a photographer???!!!???" Gonna set up an instagram and to refer them too.

Word to @Desirous Im bout to network like a mothafukka this summer, @Money Mase

DON'T do that. Subscribe to Digital Rev TV on youtube and some other photography channels, go to http://blog.patdavid.net and photographylife.com.

All you need to know you can learn from there. The other thing I can suggest is taking hundreds of photos of anything interesting, and do it in manual mode.
When you gain enough knowledge, you can wow any mildly interested jawn by showing her the quality of the photos you take.

A man with an interest is an interesting man. Secrets for having chicks come to you, breh. Get a camera, start shooting. If you have a passion for photography, even better.
Thinking of doing a thread on this if the weekend weather allows.

Dapped/repped. Been trying to get in the photography game. Not for the hunnies but because I have bad a long-standing interest in it. The ladies are a bonus :win:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What "risks":pachaha: What is she gonna do? Blow your head off with a 12-gauge?? Thats where the "not giving a fukk" that i mentioned in the OP comes into play. You have to become "immune" to rejection. Guys that get the most puzzy dont give a damn about a "rejection":mjlol: Now,if you're talking about HARRASSMENT when a guy doesn't know when to give up then i get what you are saying.

You can just read these dudes post and tell they ain't got it in them. No wonder these cats so frustrated. They look at talking to women as "risk" to their ego/Feelings LOL

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Real Talk. There's no greater sign of a "beta" mindset, than a man who thinks that its a woman's responsibility to approach also. Sure, there are women that do it, but its not the norm by far. As a man, you are the hunter. Straight up. If you want to eat, its up to YOU to get out there and get at these broads. Women aren't going to do it. They shouldn't have to. One thing ive learned is that females want a MAN. A provider and protector. They love aggression and domination. They want to feel like a little girl in their mans' presence. Overcoming rejection is a huge step in every mans' life. I know alot of you who are reading this right now are dealing with it. Ive dealt with it. I overcame it and it has helped me in other aspects of my life also. Just remember: the guys that get the most puzzy, are the guys that get rejected the most also. There just has to come a time in your life where you just dont give a fukk. Thats the key. I cold approach for fun now. I get an adrenaline rush from it. There's women out there fellaz thats just waiting to be approached. Dont EVER think that SHE is going to do it tho.
Real talk,i saw a dude that had to be damn near 70 snatch up a 20something year old chick right in front of me yesterday. We were in line at walmart at the money center and i saw him start talking to her, making her laugh and shyt. By the time they were to the front of the line she had taken out her phone and looked like she was putting his number in there. Now common sense told me that he probably told her that he wants to trick on her or something, but still who gives a fukk. He saw what he wanted and went after it.
But real talk yall, life is too short. Get out in the field. Get that 1st "rejection" out the way then the rest wont affect you none. Peep this cat from @Raul 's thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ugandas-ugliest-man-just-had-his-8th-child.330449/

There's really no excuse not be out there in the field eating. Just trying to motivate some of you out there. Ive been there. Its so simple that its laughable. :pachaha:. Get out there and hone your convo skills. And most importantly, always remember that every female is different. What works for one might not work for the other. ALWAYS remember that. But ultimately, its about YOUR mindset of not giving a fukk:manny:

http://www.blackmenvent.com/

The men on this message board are notorious for this "women should approach men" shyt. They were quite pathetic.