As A Man, If You Think That Females Should Approach.....Kill Yaself

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Real Talk. There's no greater sign of a "beta" mindset, than a man who thinks that its a woman's responsibility to approach also. Sure, there are women that do it, but its not the norm by far. As a man, you are the hunter. Straight up. If you want to eat, its up to YOU to get out there and get at these broads. Women aren't going to do it. They shouldn't have to. One thing ive learned is that females want a MAN. A provider and protector. They love aggression and domination. They want to feel like a little girl in their mans' presence. Overcoming rejection is a huge step in every mans' life. I know alot of you who are reading this right now are dealing with it. Ive dealt with it. I overcame it and it has helped me in other aspects of my life also. Just remember: the guys that get the most puzzy, are the guys that get rejected the most also. There just has to come a time in your life where you just dont give a fukk. Thats the key. I cold approach for fun now. I get an adrenaline rush from it. There's women out there fellaz thats just waiting to be approached. Dont EVER think that SHE is going to do it tho.
Real talk,i saw a dude that had to be damn near 70 snatch up a 20something year old chick right in front of me yesterday. We were in line at walmart at the money center and i saw him start talking to her, making her laugh and shyt. By the time they were to the front of the line she had taken out her phone and looked like she was putting his number in there. Now common sense told me that he probably told her that he wants to trick on her or something, but still who gives a fukk. He saw what he wanted and went after it.
But real talk yall, life is too short. Get out in the field. Get that 1st "rejection" out the way then the rest wont affect you none. Peep this cat from @Raul 's thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ugandas-ugliest-man-just-had-his-8th-child.330449/

There's really no excuse not be out there in the field eating. Just trying to motivate some of you out there. Ive been there. Its so simple that its laughable. :pachaha:. Get out there and hone your convo skills. And most importantly, always remember that every female is different. What works for one might not work for the other. ALWAYS remember that. But ultimately, its about YOUR mindset of not giving a fukk:manny:
yeah-well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.gif

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Focus on approaching bytches instead of money brehs

You can walk and chew gum at the same time. The problem is when you dedicate too much time to the former or even the later if it is having an adverse affect on your life be it with family friends socially romantically etc. Balance brehs balance.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuue. Im gonna go buy an external flash and set my camera up to send photos directly to my Ipad. The next 3 days im easing off carbs so if saturday is sunny, im hitting the
good spots near the beach for shots topless. Probably have a prop to hand to chicks to hold. Now that I have a real DSLR
Nikon-D3300-reset.jpg
It breaks the ice for me. :gladbron:"Are you a photographer???!!!???" Gonna set up an instagram and to refer them too.
U got that D3300? Me too :dead: After since I bought it last week, I been averaging one number a day:russ:

Thats not even why I bought the camera its just icing on the cake

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
What "risks":pachaha: What is she gonna do? Blow your head off with a 12-gauge?? Thats where the "not giving a fukk" that i mentioned in the OP comes into play. You have to become "immune" to rejection. Guys that get the most puzzy dont give a damn about a "rejection":mjlol: Now,if you're talking about HARRASSMENT when a guy doesn't know when to give up then i get what you are saying.

So which pick up artist guru do you follow? Lets here it.:beli:

Daps
It's weird because in most social settings I never see guys approaching women. Do u know how frustrating it is to stand at a bar or ever sit next to a guy in class or in the line at Walmart and have a great conversation, good vibes lots of smiles and Eye contact and dude lets you walk away without getting your #. Or a guy saying "let me give u my #". That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works. And if I'm really feeling the dude and say " so do u want my #"? And watch a wave of relief wash over his face. Like damn, u were scared to ask? I know rejection sucks but fellas if a woman is giving u eye contact, smiling, touching her hair or face (dead giveaway) and looking around all at the same damn time. Ask for the digits. She's feeling you! None of that look you up on Facebook or ig shyt either.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
eh, i agree and disagree. Guess im just going by my OWN experiences. My first 2 smashes when i moved here to ATL came from cold-approaches. I saw them, walked over and,said 'hey how ya doing, whats ya name, i had to come talk to ya, yada yada yada". Thats it. No signs from them whatsoever. Takes balls but i got the numbers and ended up smashing. Ive approached and literally been laughed at also. :sadcam: Its all about seizing the opportunity. We've all had that feeling of regret of NOT talking to a chick that we've seen out and about. I would much rather get "rejected" than to have that feeling of regret from NOT approaching. Thats just me tho.:manny: Ya boy aint scurred
:manny: I don't see it that way. I can count more times than enough where I was glad that I didn't approach a female. When you become selective about who you approach you value yourself that much more. This random, cold approaching anything that moves stuff is how yall nikkas get caught up in "harassment" videos or in chid support court.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
both genders will NEVER be equal. Thats another topic tho. Women (before they're brainwashed to believe otherwise) WANT to be "beneath" their man. They want to be taken care of. They want to be led. And AS A MAN you should want to provide that. No REAL MAN should want their lady to be "equal". A MAN is the leader. The head of the household. The decision-maker. The bread winner. Thats how it SHOULD be. But todays society FORCES women to play the mans' role. No woman WANTS to be the head of a household. No woman WANTS to be the decision maker and the leader. They really want a man to be that rock. A REAL MAN (which is becoming more rare as time goes on) should WANT to play that role.

Nah, women want it both ways. They feel like their looked at as helpless creatures, so they fight to have everything men have but, when it's time to pay up and face consequences like men, they want to be treated like women again, reinforcing the fact that their helpless creatures to begin with :mjpls:

I look at women like tall children. The kid hates being treated like a kid. You'll let him do things around the house and give him responsibility so he can feel like he's doing something but, you'd never burden your kid with some real serious stuff because he's a kid regardless. Thats how I feel about feminists. Let them have their parade so they can feel good then :russ: when there's noises outside and the strong independent woman wants me to go check. Tall children. That sounds hella chauvinistic but fukk it.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
It's weird because in most social settings I never see guys approaching women. Do u know how frustrating it is to stand at a bar or ever sit next to a guy in class or in the line at Walmart and have a great conversation, good vibes lots of smiles and Eye contact and dude lets you walk away without getting your #. Or a guy saying "let me give u my #". That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works. And if I'm really feeling the dude and say " so do u want my #"? And watch a wave of relief wash over his face. Like damn, u were scared to ask? I know rejection sucks but fellas if a woman is giving u eye contact, smiling, touching her hair or face (dead giveaway) and looking around all at the same damn time. Ask for the digits. She's feeling you! None of that look you up on Facebook or ig shyt either.

If you're feeling him that heavy, why not just let it be known?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U got that D3300? Me too :dead: After since I bought it last week, I been averaging one number a day:russ:

Thats not even why I bought the camera its just icing on the cake
Yoooooooo one chick a day? And microcenter was giving this out for $700 and the quality is the same as the top end dx cameras so I sprang for it.

Amazing purchase, and Craigslist hookups got me a few lenses on the cheap. Anybody who has a mild interest in photography and wanna see easy macking, they need to cop. Been filling my Flickr and bout to start that instagram:mjcry: If I'm lucky, I can be the personal photog for an instagram chick.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
You can just read these dudes post and tell they ain't got it in them. No wonder these cats so frustrated. They look at talking to women as "risk" to their ego/Feelings LOL
:stopitslime:

"Risk" isn't the right word I meant. I mean my time is limited so I want to avoid wasting my time on a bytch who obviously doesn't want to be approached and increase my success rate. If you wanna be like one of those old, lame nikkas whose life revolves around hollering at every piece of meat, go ahead. :francis:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Real Talk. There's no greater sign of a "beta" mindset, than a man who thinks that its a woman's responsibility to approach also. Sure, there are women that do it, but its not the norm by far. As a man, you are the hunter. Straight up. If you want to eat, its up to YOU to get out there and get at these broads. Women aren't going to do it. They shouldn't have to. One thing ive learned is that females want a MAN. A provider and protector. They love aggression and domination. They want to feel like a little girl in their mans' presence. Overcoming rejection is a huge step in every mans' life. I know alot of you who are reading this right now are dealing with it. Ive dealt with it. I overcame it and it has helped me in other aspects of my life also. Just remember: the guys that get the most puzzy, are the guys that get rejected the most also. There just has to come a time in your life where you just dont give a fukk. Thats the key. I cold approach for fun now. I get an adrenaline rush from it. There's women out there fellaz thats just waiting to be approached. Dont EVER think that SHE is going to do it tho.
Real talk,i saw a dude that had to be damn near 70 snatch up a 20something year old chick right in front of me yesterday. We were in line at walmart at the money center and i saw him start talking to her, making her laugh and shyt. By the time they were to the front of the line she had taken out her phone and looked like she was putting his number in there. Now common sense told me that he probably told her that he wants to trick on her or something, but still who gives a fukk. He saw what he wanted and went after it.
But real talk yall, life is too short. Get out in the field. Get that 1st "rejection" out the way then the rest wont affect you none. Peep this cat from @Raul 's thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ugandas-ugliest-man-just-had-his-8th-child.330449/

There's really no excuse not be out there in the field eating. Just trying to motivate some of you out there. Ive been there. Its so simple that its laughable. :pachaha:. Get out there and hone your convo skills. And most importantly, always remember that every female is different. What works for one might not work for the other. ALWAYS remember that. But ultimately, its about YOUR mindset of not giving a fukk:manny:

Yall Kent TV nikkaz are hilarious :laff:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

Thisss.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps

Says the woman who's deathly afraid to approach men :pachaha:

You're a grown adult. Fukk gender roles. You can approach men too but, most women can't handle the slightest rejection eventhough they hand it out cruely.

You're basically limiting your life partners to men who come to you. When your soulmate might have been the guy who was a bit shy. A smile and hello might have gone a long way to making him open up but cool....