Do you cold approach???

Do you cold approach?

• Yes. My thirst level be thru the roof.

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • No. I don't chase hoes, hoes chase me.

Votes: 33 71.7%

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
you must have a different definition of what a quality woman is
because for me promiscuous and quality are oil and water :ufdup:
or maybe you don't understand the meaning of the word promiscuous :ufdup:

Wait, is she legit prostituting herself out or is she just a sexually active adult? :jbhmm:

If she’s fukkin at a rate you don’t like they just have a little fun then keep it moving. Selling herself or using sex to come up is a different story but if shawty just fukkin then who the fukk cares?:ehh:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
So it's a pawg at my gym...

Let's back up..

I don't know her never spoken one word to her but see her at my gym and I suppose she's possibly seen me because I'm a regular in that mf.. one day bout a week ago I saw her in traffic in the turn lane so I honked as she was turning. I doubted she saw me but I noticed her head looking around for where the honk came from... I didn't think nothing of it kept driving..

Fast forward to this morning I see her doing her stretches.. Never spoken to her before but now I have a reason to lol.. I walk up (she sees me coming of course) and I say "Wsup, I saw you in traffic and honked".... She smiled big as fukk and said "yea I thought that was you I didn't know where that honk came from at first"... I say yea, we both laugh, (she smiling/ being extra friendly) I say "so how are you" she's says "good how bout yourself".... me "I'm good blah blah".... she says "Okay good"... again still Smiling. Extra Friendly... (guards down)...

(The Kill Shot)
Me: "So ummm what's your IG or FB I'll hit you up some time".... Her: "Sure" ...Pulls out her phone to show my her social media and says "send me request".. (still smiling)

THATS COLD APPROACHING

this the chick

No it doesn't mean I'll probably hit.

But you lil incels need to understand you'll never get anywhere not shooting your fukkin shot

Let these dweebs on the internet tell you.. "You don't ever approach women at the gym bro!"

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
The rush from cold approaching regardless of outcome is just :wow:
6w7Xkc.gif