Do you cold approach???

Do you cold approach?

• Yes. My thirst level be thru the roof.

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • No. I don't chase hoes, hoes chase me.

Votes: 33 71.7%

• Total voters

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Was at broccoli city fest :sadcam: literally thousands of women. Again cold approach is just tiring. I’m dolo. It’s chicks in groups. So I gotta navigate that, catch chicks when they separate from friends to get food, bathroom, etc.

I can get avg chicks on dating apps so if im gon put in work she gotta be bad or have a phat ass

One chick thick af was all smiles blushing then after 10 min of talking says she’s on a date he waiting for her :martin: Gave me the IG tho it’s over for that :lolbron: Another chick Claudia Jordan lookin got her she live in Atl. Another one was young like 23 but got her. A few had boyfriends. 1 or 2 just wasn’t wit it. 1 whisked away by her friends

So out of like 10 chicks, got 3 numbers. Out of those 3 probably only 1 will pop off.

But all it takes is 1 to justify it. It’s like trading picks for a franchise QB. If it works, you won’t remember what you gave up :mjgrin:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Yes. I'm a man so I love to hunt.

I trust no man that talks against it.

The amount of 😺 I've gotten from simply walking up to a random broad and saying "hey, how you doing, you kinda cute, I had to come over here and say something to you" is crazy.

Most men are terrified of doing it so it's literally a cheat code for the rest of us with the balls and the mouthpiece.

I do acknowledge that Its always been easier for me since I'm on the handsome side so I can understand men who aren't as confident in their looks not being able to do it.
That's literally the perfect opening statement. The chances of you getting at least a convos started is guaranteed. Alot of brehs are scared to even say that for some reason though which is sad but leaves more women for me so it is what it is lol

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
So it's a pawg at my gym...

Let's back up..

I don't know her never spoken one word to her but see her at my gym and I suppose she's possibly seen me because I'm a regular in that mf.. one day bout a week ago I saw her in traffic in the turn lane so I honked as she was turning. I doubted she saw me but I noticed her head looking around for where the honk came from... I didn't think nothing of it kept driving..

Fast forward to this morning I see her doing her stretches.. Never spoken to her before but now I have a reason to lol.. I walk up (she sees me coming of course) and I say "Wsup, I saw you in traffic and honked".... She smiled big as fukk and said "yea I thought that was you I didn't know where that honk came from at first"... I say yea, we both laugh, (she smiling/ being extra friendly) I say "so how are you" she's says "good how bout yourself".... me "I'm good blah blah".... she says "Okay good"... again still Smiling. Extra Friendly... (guards down)...

(The Kill Shot)
Me: "So ummm what's your IG or FB I'll hit you up some time".... Her: "Sure" ...Pulls out her phone to show my her social media and says "send me request".. (still smiling)

THATS COLD APPROACHING

this the chick

No it doesn't mean I'll probably hit.

But you lil incels need to understand you'll never get anywhere not shooting your fukkin shot

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Was at broccoli city fest :sadcam: literally thousands of women. Again cold approach is just tiring. I’m dolo. It’s chicks in groups. So I gotta navigate that, catch chicks when they separate from friends to get food, bathroom, etc.

I can get avg chicks on dating apps so if im gon put in work she gotta be bad or have a phat ass

One chick thick af was all smiles blushing then after 10 min of talking says she’s on a date he waiting for her :martin: Gave me the IG tho it’s over for that :lolbron: Another chick Claudia Jordan lookin got her she live in Atl. Another one was young like 23 but got her. A few had boyfriends. 1 or 2 just wasn’t wit it. 1 whisked away by her friends

So out of like 10 chicks, got 3 numbers. Out of those 3 probably only 1 will pop off.

But all it takes is 1 to justify it
. It’s like trading picks for a franchise QB. If it works, you won’t remember what you gave up :mjgrin:

So a week later..

-the Atlanta joint no reply
-The young short n thick joint was giving me energy in person, added each other on IG but no reply
- Bagged 2 white joints :mjgrin: no reply, they was probably just scared to turn me down
- the 1 joint who was there on a date, I requested her ig and she never accepted. So I figured it was a dub. But surprise suprise she replied. We’re now going out later this week. She’s by far the baddest one. Slim waist wide hips phat ass :noah:

In that time, I’ve got a dozen or more matches on hinge and bumble combined, got 4,5 numbers. And 1 chick I’m talking to I really fw. Physically she’s pretty but just on looks the 3 I met in person probably have her beat. So basically its working out exactly how I’ve always observed:

In person:
-higher ceiling looks wise
-more work to achieve less
-more flakiness if you bagged them at a bar/where drinking was involved. They’re likely to sober up and not reply
-high upside if you get a slow burn connect ie yall talked for 10+ minutes. Can be an instant connection/smash
-More likely to not be your ‘type’ bc there’s no filter for age, distance, kids, etc

Online:
- Good looking women but unlikely to get a ‘bad’ one, she got too many matches
-Also can be flaky as matches can evaporate
-It’s a power game. If she’s really into you (ie you’re the more desirable on paper), she ain’t goin nowhere
-More likely to want to cut to the chase and meet up
-Tailor your exact type more

Braman

Superstar
Daps
So it's a pawg at my gym...

Let's back up..

I don't know her never spoken one word to her but see her at my gym and I suppose she's possibly seen me because I'm a regular in that mf.. one day bout a week ago I saw her in traffic in the turn lane so I honked as she was turning. I doubted she saw me but I noticed her head looking around for where the honk came from... I didn't think nothing of it kept driving..

Fast forward to this morning I see her doing her stretches.. Never spoken to her before but now I have a reason to lol.. I walk up (she sees me coming of course) and I say "Wsup, I saw you in traffic and honked".... She smiled big as fukk and said "yea I thought that was you I didn't know where that honk came from at first"... I say yea, we both laugh, (she smiling/ being extra friendly) I say "so how are you" she's says "good how bout yourself".... me "I'm good blah blah".... she says "Okay good"... again still Smiling. Extra Friendly... (guards down)...

(The Kill Shot)
Me: "So ummm what's your IG or FB I'll hit you up some time".... Her: "Sure" ...Pulls out her phone to show my her social media and says "send me request".. (still smiling)

THATS COLD APPROACHING

this the chick

No it doesn't mean I'll probably hit.

But you lil incels need to understand you'll never get anywhere not shooting your fukkin shot

Yea this what i mean by ‘higher upside looks wise’ in person :picard: A chick like this on the app would have 1000 matches and literally hundreds of messages

Yea keep us posted on this one :damn:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yea this what i mean by ‘higher upside looks wise’ in person :picard: A chick like this on the app would have 1000 matches and literally hundreds of messages

Her page gone but a lotta them chicks look good as hell on their social media but in person they down 2 points

Never mind I see them now. She a well built gym shorty. Shorty put in work and by those heels and posing I’m assuming she competes

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
@Marco Zen did you bust raw in the gym pawg yet? :mjgrin:

Man hayel naw :mjcry:

Slid in her DM had a brief convo about fitness and shyt but didn't go anywhere.. I didn't blow her up trying to keep it going because I don't chase like that.. All love tho.. We still speak when we see each other, she smile and wave hi that's bout it

Me on the inside:
haha-funny-not-funny.gif

Her page gone but a lotta them chicks look good as hell on their social media but in person they down 2 points

Never mind I see them now. She a well built gym shorty. Shorty put in work and by those heels and posing I’m assuming she competes

I don't know who you're talking about but in this case it's the reverse. The pics don't come close to how thick this chick is.. That ass STUPID fat. The curvature is on some perfect circle shyt. Project pat ooh nuthin is her theme music when she walk by lol.. She the type chick whose friends will Not leave their bf alone around her.
The gott damn :hhh:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Yeah real life>>internet

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Slid in her DM had a brief convo about fitness and shyt but didn't go anywhere.. I didn't blow her up trying to keep it going because I don't chase like that.. All love tho.. We still speak when we see each other, she smile and wave hi that's bout it

Where you fukked up is getting her IG instead of getting her number :ufdup:You said it yourself, ‘slid in her DM’. Consciously or subconsciously she’s processing you as just another fan

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

Me on the inside:
haha-funny-not-funny.gif

I don't know who you're talking about but in this case it's the reverse. The pics don't come close to how thick this chick is.. That ass STUPID fat. The curvature is on some perfect circle shyt. Project pat ooh nuthin is her theme music when she walk by lol.. She the type chick whose friends will Not leave their bf alone around her.
The gott damn :hhh:
Yeah… maybe with a booty pump.

A lotta these girl’s asses look nice when they got a booty pump.

If you really wanna smash you gotta apply pressure. fukk all that fitness talk unless y’all decide to get a few workouts in then you invite her to grab something to eat afterwards then slide to the crib.

You know how horny these broads be from doing legs? C’mon now this shyt easy peasy