As A Man, If You Think That Females Should Approach.....Kill Yaself

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being a photographer is one of the easiest moves to get p*ssy; because there are so many chicks wanting to be famous. There young catz out here picking up cameras from the pawn shop just to fukk some females.

I don't knock the hussel

Go to venice beach and start taking pictures and female will flock to you like funk to a skunk asking you all types of questions. Then you just make you move.
Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuue. Im gonna go buy an external flash and set my camera up to send photos directly to my Ipad. The next 3 days im easing off carbs so if saturday is sunny, im hitting the
good spots near the beach for shots topless. Probably have a prop to hand to chicks to hold. Now that I have a real DSLR
Nikon-D3300-reset.jpg
It breaks the ice for me. :gladbron:"Are you a photographer???!!!???" Gonna set up an instagram and to refer them too.

Word to @Desirous Im bout to network like a mothafukka this summer, @Money Mase

Wow how much do photo classes cost ? Real shyt I am down
DON'T do that. Subscribe to Digital Rev TV on youtube and some other photography channels, go to http://blog.patdavid.net and photographylife.com.

All you need to know you can learn from there. The other thing I can suggest is taking hundreds of photos of anything interesting, and do it in manual mode.
When you gain enough knowledge, you can wow any mildly interested jawn by showing her the quality of the photos you take.

A man with an interest is an interesting man. Secrets for having chicks come to you, breh. Get a camera, start shooting. If you have a passion for photography, even better.
Thinking of doing a thread on this if the weekend weather allows.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
To each his own. Man, woman, or otherwise, I don't speak unless spoken to. It's who I am and who I've always been. I'm not with all that extra shyt and I prefer to stay in pocket. If I see something I like then I just maintain eye contact. If she comes over, cool. If not, I'm not losing sleep. Works more times than not, but if that makes me "beta" then:manny:.

Game.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can i use my phone camera i have a really good phone
Naaaaaaaaaaah. Every girl these days has a phone. Legit cameras are rarer as a result. Chicks ain't even carrying point and shoot.
If you have a REAL camera and know what you are doing, you have an icebreaker on deck. No cellphone is matching a legit camera body, no matter
the specs. Get a real camera and be prepared for how easy it is to speak to chicks when you have it out.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
this is why thecoli is the WOAT place for advice tbh
too many socially awkward ass nikkas stuck in their ways to even understand shyt
bruh theres only one way to be a man , a real man one way and thats to go up and hunt and get what u want
anybody coming in here saying otherwise in his mom basement too long

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
this is why thecoli is the WOAT place for advice tbh
too many socially awkward ass nikkas stuck in their ways to even understand shyt
bruh theres only one way to be a man , a real man one way and thats to go up and hunt and get what u want
anybody coming in here saying otherwise in his mom basement too long

Ive seen good advice as well as a lot of bad advice. Trust me there are plenty of worst places for advice on getting at bytches. Peep that pick up nonsense.:scust:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Was gonna say this. Speaking to chicks and garnering interest is no sweat. The real magic is when they feel compelled to make shyt up to talk to you. The other day I was out taking photos and a jawn came up "Hey,im looking for the Starbucks on such and such street."

I do the :ld: Face and say "block and a half that way then hit a left."

You could see the sign from where we stood:beli: Her friend behind her kinda staring at me.

"Oh wow, are you a photographer.":queen:
Now they were cute, but I was on a deadline to go pick up a lens and I was sweating from the heat so I kept it brief, but chicks will find a way to linger in your face if she likes you, or ask obviously dumb shyt. I think they do it more than they let on, as it begins to explain some of the dumb questions I've had to answer to overly-attentive chicks over the years. They will come to you, brehs.

I don't cold approach. Fukk that. Now do I miss out on some women, yes but it also means the women I do get are more likely to be into me :yeshrug:

Women give signs all the time. I choose to wait until there's one to approach, a smile, a glance, her acting fidgety and awkward around you, fixing her hair, straight staring at you, invading your personal bubble, wanting to touch you/hug you, especially the tight hugs where her breasts all up on you. you can also tell when a chick is nervous around you.....sometimes they stumble over their words because they too busy looking at you....they're really conscious about not looking stupid to you, asking personal questions....all signs....asking dumb questions you know they know the answer to....all things Ive seen. Much higher success rate than just grabbing hoes off the street :mjpls:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't cold approach. Fukk that. Now do I miss out on some women, yes but it also means the women I do get are more likely to be into me :yeshrug:

Women give signs all the time. I choose to wait until there's one to approach, a smile, a glance, her acting fidgety and awkward around you, straight staring at you, invading your personal bubble, wanting to touch you/hug you, especially the tight hugs where her breasts all up on you. you can also tell when a chick is nervous around you.....sometimes they stumble over their words because they too busy looking at you....they're really conscious about not looking stupid to you, asking personal questions....all signs....all things Ive seen. Much higher success rate than just grabbing hoes off the street :mjpls:
Exactly. It takes work, but I find not ignoring chicks gets more play for me than ignoring them flatout. I will usually see what chicks are doing in my peripheral and ignore them, when simply
acknowledging them and not fukking up is all I would need to do. Thats gonna be my plan this weekend. We coming up:blessed:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Another thing; A lot of what you wrote sound like pick up artist shyt.

It really depends on a few factors:

1) How much time do you have to purse females

2)Where are you meeting these broads?

Meeting a bytch a the Mall or Walmart aint the same as meeting a bytch at the club. And meeting a bytch a the club aint the same as being introduce to a bytch by a friend or aquaintence.

Time as well choosing targets that will pay off is a huge issue.
Oh yea, lots of factors involved. Thats why you have to put yourself out there and hone your convo skills and learn to read body language. Thats the main thing. You can have all the confidence but if your mouthpiece aint hitting then she'll be standing there on some

hqdefault.jpg
I think most dudes mess up by coming off TOOO thirsty. Whether its in the store or at the club. While i think its important to express interest sexually ASAP, most guys either go overboard with it, or they show NO interest sexually and end up in the "friendzone". Me personally, I always give compliments right away. It tells her that im interested in a SEXUAL way, and that im not just talking to her just to talk. Nothing too overboard,just something like "hey, i just thought you were cute, i had to come over and ask your name". Some of yall may call compliments "simping" but hey it works for me:manny: