As A Man, If You Think That Females Should Approach.....Kill Yaself

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
To each his own. Man, woman, or otherwise, I don't speak unless spoken to. It's who I am and who I've always been. I'm not with all that extra shyt and I prefer to stay in pocket. If I see something I like then I just maintain eye contact. If she comes over, cool. If not, I'm not losing sleep. Works more times than not, but if that makes me "beta" then:manny:.

:what:

semtex

:)
Daps
To each his own. Man, woman, or otherwise, I don't speak unless spoken to. It's who I am and who I've always been. I'm not with all that extra shyt and I prefer to stay in pocket. If I see something I like then I just maintain eye contact. If she comes over, cool. If not, I'm not losing sleep. Works more times than not, but if that makes me "beta" then:manny:.
u be standin there in front of her like
hkATL.gif

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
don't set lame nikkas up for the kill

no most chicks will not directly approach you but they will give you an opening
check the body language

the problem is a lot of nikkas ain't attractive enough in anyway shape or form to get the type of chicks they're lusting after and they have no clue

running up on chicks who are putting up a brick wall thinking some simple words gonna break it down

either she wants you or something you have if this is not the case take your ass somewhere else

bitter truths+

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
if women did all this fighting for feminism and social equality, why the fukk are we still following these dumb ass gender rules
These aren't "rules". Its "nature". Its in a man's "nature" to pursue. We are the hunters and providers. Thats what the definition of MAN boils down to. A man should never EXPECT a woman to pursue. Yall really out here thinking like that?:what:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
this is why thecoli is the WOAT place for advice tbh
too many socially awkward ass nikkas stuck in their ways to even understand shyt
bruh theres only one way to be a man , a real man one way and thats to go up and hunt and get what u want
anybody coming in here saying otherwise in his mom basement too long
This pretty much. It shouldn't even cross a real man's mind to EXPECT women to approach. It should be in your DNA to get out there and do the hunting. :scust: @ yall out there on some
jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber-put-out-the-vibe-1b.gif

waiting on a female to walk up to you

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
These aren't "rules". Its "nature". Its in a man's "nature" to pursue. We are the hunters and providers. Thats what the definition of MAN boils down to. A man should never EXPECT a woman to pursue. Yall really out here thinking like that?:what:
no shyt, then that directly contradicts a feminist social equality fight
either both genders are equal and we get paid equally, should have the same social norms or we're not and we need to be honest and adjust society to this
as it stands now i hear people still saying women want providers and shyt but they can get jobs and be paid just like men

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
This pretty much. It shouldn't even cross a real man's mind to EXPECT women to approach. It should be in your DNA to get out there and do the hunting. :scust: @ yall out there on some
jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber-put-out-the-vibe-1b.gif

waiting on a female to walk up to you

you're right

the catch is in nature females fight for the attention of the chosen male

to present the idea that with just aggression and some convo you can win any girl over is ridiculous

these chicks are choosing and they let you know if you're aware

all I'm saying is you're setting nikkas up b

nikkas going after p*ssy that ain't for them
shyt is above their weightclass and out of their price range +

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
no shyt, then that directly contradicts a feminist social equality fight
either both genders are equal and we get paid equally, should have the same social norms or we're not and we need to be honest and adjust society to this
as it stands now i hear people still saying women want providers and shyt but they can get jobs and be paid just like men
both genders will NEVER be equal. Thats another topic tho. Women (before they're brainwashed to believe otherwise) WANT to be "beneath" their man. They want to be taken care of. They want to be led. And AS A MAN you should want to provide that. No REAL MAN should want their lady to be "equal". A MAN is the leader. The head of the household. The decision-maker. The bread winner. Thats how it SHOULD be. But todays society FORCES women to play the mans' role. No woman WANTS to be the head of a household. No woman WANTS to be the decision maker and the leader. They really want a man to be that rock. A REAL MAN (which is becoming more rare as time goes on) should WANT to play that role.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
you're right

the catch is in nature females fight for the attention of the chosen male

to present the idea that with just aggression and some convo you can win any girl over is ridiculous

these chicks are choosing and they let you know if you're aware

all I'm saying is you're setting nikkas up b

nikkas going after p*ssy that ain't for them
shyt is above their weightclass and out of their price range +

This. You gotta take risks, but they should be calculated risks. Approach chicks who are showing signs of interest (this is where you gotta learn to read women's body language), not just cold-calling any chick out there.