Do you cold approach???

Do you cold approach?

• Yes. My thirst level be thru the roof.

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • No. I don't chase hoes, hoes chase me.

Votes: 33 71.7%

• Total voters

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Handsome gang knows that most women who find you attractive just give you a wide eyed look or maybe a smile or even eye fukk you but don’t approach. But not everyone is handsomegang
:hubie:

Dudes in here talking bout "women normally approach me and ask for my number.."

Please tell me what city yall in

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nope, I've accepted long ago that I'll never have the mouthpiece for that. :manny:

Plus too high of a chance you end up on Youtube or Tiktok.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Only in places like bars and lounges where women pretty much expect to get holla'd at.
I never really pulled a woman out of a Walmart or doctors office :mjcry:
Shame because that's where the real diamonds in the rough are at and it's a chance they aren't ran through like women that be in hood lounges every weekend

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Dudes in here talking bout "women normally approach me and ask for my number.."

Please tell me what city yall in

Nah ask them to show you the women who are approaching them.
Handsome gang knows that most women who find you attractive just give you a wide eyed look or maybe a smile or even eye fukk you but don’t approach. But not everyone is handsomegang
Really depends on the woman but I'll say attractive women are much much less likely to approach because they've never had to.
The thing that really let's you know if you handsome gang or not is whether unattractive women approach you. If you have 4s coming up to you a lot then that means the 4s think they have some chance with you. Women will avoid rejection themselves as much as possible. If you not getting approached by 6s and above I got some bad news for you.

Some of yall think you're handsome because women come up to you but it depends who it is.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
I haven't done a cold approach in years but I want to start back doing it. Dating apps kind of ruined me. I got used to just swiping on hoes but now I'm completely burned out.
Man I feel this 110% I mean I’m from nyc and grew up cold approaching but once I moved down south and peeped dating apps was the moved I slayed so much. But I realized I will never find a wifey type chick on them apps in person is the way to go. shyt our parents did it :manny:

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Man I feel this 110% I mean I’m from nyc and grew up cold approaching but once I moved down south and peeped dating apps was the moved I slayed so much. But I realized I will never find a wifey type chick on them apps in person is the way to go. shyt our parents did it :manny:
Exactly and I know the more time I waste dealing with women on the apps the further away I am from meeting wifey.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk

All facts bro.

Or the infamous… look in the mirror glass of a store to check you out. Happens every day.

Then again, not everyone is part of gang gang handsome thang

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Braman

Superstar
Daps
most quality woman wouldn't let a stranger into their lives

:gucci:

I'm not considering a woman that has one night stands a quality woman

:mjtf:

I’m actually concerned at this level of naivety. The type of board that breaks has no bend. You better develop some bend ngga. Stop putting these bytches on a pedestal before you find out the hard way. You sounding like them nggas we see on the news :ufdup: