As A Man, If You Think That Females Should Approach.....Kill Yaself

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Exactly. It takes work, but I find not ignoring chicks gets more play for me than ignoring them flatout. I will usually see what chicks are doing in my peripheral and ignore them, when simply
acknowledging them and not fukking up is all I would need to do. Thats gonna be my plan this weekend. We coming up:blessed:

Sometimes I'll purposely ignore chicks. Shower them with attention, then ignore them a bit. Makes them beg for the attention again. As long as you don't overdue it, it works like magic. Because of that they appreciate it more when you do something extremely thoughtful.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
"Hi, how you doing good looking?"

1065870_o.gif
What do you say to girls that you approach?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Sometimes I'll purposely ignore chicks. Shower them with attention, then ignore them a bit. Makes them beg for the attention again. As long as you don't overdue it, it works like magic. Because of that they appreciate it more when you do something extremely thoughtful.
gotta keep them emotions going up and down:myman:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I have approached women cold before though

But only on the rare occasion when my swag was on a trillion billion and the stars in the universe aligned to the point where everything I said out my mouth was some slick superfly shyt :wow: I'm sure I'd do it more if I was rich because most of these super confident days came when I had just made a good deal of money :wow:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Oh yea, lots of factors involved. Thats why you have to put yourself out there and hone your convo skills and learn to read body language. Thats the main thing. You can have all the confidence but if your mouthpiece aint hitting then she'll be standing there on some

hqdefault.jpg
I think most dudes mess up by coming off TOOO thirsty. Whether its in the store or at the club. While i think its important to express interest sexually ASAP, most guys either go overboard with it, or they show NO interest sexually and end up in the "friendzone". Me personally, I always give compliments right away. It tells her that im interested in a SEXUAL way, and that im not just talking to her just to talk. Nothing too overboard,just something like "hey, i just thought you were cute, i had to come over and ask your name". Some of yall may call compliments "simping" but hey it works for me:manny:

I sorta agree to an extent but that whole mouthpiece thing is overrated. You cant talk a women into being attracted to you.

If she likes lightskinned hispanic looking guys and your tall and darkbrown then youll be either a total turn off or a novelty as best and vice versa.

So she has like the way you look and it has to be somewhat evident. Dudes that think that they can con a biitch into being attracted them are wasting their time.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What about small digital cam lumix f9
No.

A properly sized DSLR says "Hey, I kinda give a fukk about photography". Trust me on this. Only get one if you REALLY enjoy photography though or it will be an expensive
paperweight. You get one of these, like I said, you can pretty much sit in an area, take pictures of something you see thats sorta-interesting, and if a chick looks, just smile.

Or if you are photographing like...an ash try outside a spot and a chick looks at you, say "It's lame, right?" If shes cool, she will humor you. I love photography so it is
easy for me. If you can take an interest in it and explain lines, perspective, etc, you can be very brief, convince chicks you barely know to let you snap photos, etc.
Trust me when I say it is easy, especially if you dress nice. Just don't look like a tourist and its easy.