As A Man, If You Think That Females Should Approach.....Kill Yaself

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not really into the whole gender role thing, but as far as this particular issue, I will say that it is bizarre to have a man just stare at you, obviously interested, but then not do anything. Just stand there. It puts the woman in the position of chasing, which decreases the odds of either party exchanging numbers.
As a man you can't force the issue. Sometimes a man might want to holla but the situation doesnt permit him to do so smoothly so he keeps it moving looking for another opportunity. The key word is smooth. If you swing at every pitch thrown you will ground out accordingly. You must learn to have discipline and go after girls only when youre comfortable in the situation in order to preserve your success rate which for some people is their self-esteem. Every batter has his or her hot and cold parts of the strike zone. Some dudes do work in clubs, some dudes like me do work in broad daylight/everyday life scenarios. Some prefer to catch a girl alone, some prefer to do so in busy areas. Some are willing to do the whole walkover and introduce themselves type of thing...some prefer to work off the surprise element. Everyone has their own style

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
+rep for the thoughtfulness in this post.

I think one of the problems I run into is that I just wait on the perfect situation where I have the perfect thing to say. I've come to to realize that shyt just doesn't work that way, and it's really just an excuse because I'm not really a fan of how my voice sounds and my current position in life isn't where I want it to be.

Ok i like this post better. You're honest here. So its not that approaching women doesnt "appeal" to you, its more that you arent confident in yourself. I think thats the case with most the dudes in this thread. I your honesty tho:salute:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
no no no. dont even try that mental gymnastics shyt. yall bytches is scared to holla and get embarrassed plain and simple. i've heard many girls say theyre scared and dont know what to say
Lmao! What is the incentive for me to approach a man when I've already told you what I'm attracted to in a guy. I like the go-getters. A man who enjoys the pursuit and the chase. Who isn't afraid to risk it all for what he wants.

So should I pretend to get moist between the legs for a nikka who is willing to write a book.on why he can't tell a woman he desires about his interest? It's all about what u like. Maybe some women like to approach or like to be the aggressor.

Lmao! Me and my family are ole school. We'd laugh ur azz straight out the house with that. What's next? She gon get u flowers? Bend u over and make u take it?

Lol! I'm trolling now of course. But seriously I'm attracted to assertive men. I've never had a relationship where a guy was p*ssyfooting around or trying to get in through the friend door. Just not a turn on.

But if you've found a bunch of chicks who like that sort of thing, that's good.

I just don't get down like that.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok i like this post better. You're honest here. So its not that approaching women doesnt "appeal" to you, its more that you arent confident in yourself. I think thats the case with most the dudes in this thread. I your honesty tho:salute:
Honestly I'd say it's a mixture of both.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Wow

I didn't know how weak some of you new dudes really were till i read this thread

Yo nikkas actually want a chick to approach you 1st ? And you not have to do anything ? Ya want the roles reversed?

Pull ya skirt back down
Grow a set men

I feel bad 4 the women that gotta pick a father or husband out this bunch

I honestly didnt know there was so many feminized dudes here. I see now why they hate females so much. If i sat around twiddling my thumbs waiting for a girl to approach, i guess i would get a little frustrated too:wow:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lmao! What is the incentive for me to approach a man when I've already told you what I'm attracted to in a guy. I like the go-getters. A man who enjoys the pursuit and the chase. Who isn't afraid to risk it all for what he wants.

So should I pretend to get moist between the legs for a nikka who is willing to write a book.on why he can't tell a woman he desires about his interest? It's all about what u like. Maybe some women like to approach or like to be the aggressor.

Lmao! Me and my family are ole school. We'd laugh ur azz straight out the house with that. What's next? She gon get u flowers? Bend u over and make u take it?

Lol! I'm trolling now of course. But seriously I'm attracted to assertive men. I've never had a relationship where a guy was p*ssyfooting around or trying to get in through the friend door. Just not a turn on.

But if you've found a bunch of chicks who like that sort of thing, that's good.

I just don't get down like that.
nikka please. I didn't say you have to approach a guy. Just don't use that bullshyt...you're more than likely scared plain and simple

Your dumbass doesn't even realize that in this thread im one of the advocates for men approaching women. Where's your reading comprehension

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol: I swear women will say and contrive anything rather than just admit that they are afraid of being rejected. The psuedo-science psycho babble is hilarious :russ:

THat being said, I'm all for either party approaching the other. If you find someone attractive, then I think it's ok to make the first move verbally.
That's all it is

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's cool...it sounds like you (and not just you...I hear many other women espouse similar opinions) have found a way to convince yourself that a woman approaching a man is some sort of improper etiquette that defines a man's character--it's simply a justification for avoiding rejection imo. All this "if a man really wants it...he will go get it" is just nonsense, because by that rationale you can apply that to anyone in any situation and judge their success in life in general on that premise--however most of us won't because life is much more complicated than that for most women and men but for some odd reason this seems to hold water with women when it comes men initiating the attraction.

I honestly think the reason most women don't is simply fear of rejection...nothing more nothing less. From what I've seen ALL women will approach the right man. I've seen women swear that they would never approach a man...but when someone like Boris Kudjoe steps out...all of that flys out of the window. Why? Because it's worth the risk of rejection in their opinion.

Now IMO...it's fine if either party wants to wait to be approached--it's perfectly their right. I just think it's strange when women end up in unsatisfying relationships...and then can't for the life of them understand that if you limit yourself to being approached--you've pretty much limited the pool of men to choose from.
The funny thing is that most dudes who are actually worth the trouble will already have girls all over them and may not even be bothered to holla because the roster is deep. But according to shorty they're not real men. 'm in that situation right now.

Still I holla at girls routinely to keep my mouthpiece sharp and out of boredom on my commutes

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The only women that need to learn to approach men are the ones that are constantly whining about attracting losers. After a while you ether need to accept you're the problem not the men and change whatever is wrong about you. Or take the initiative and talk to the men you find attractive who may not have even notice even exist.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a man you can't force the issue. Sometimes a man might want to holla but the situation doesnt permit him to do so smoothly so he keeps it moving looking for another opportunity. The key word is smooth. If you swing at every pitch thrown you will ground out accordingly. You must learn to have discipline and go after girls only when youre comfortable in the situation in order to preserve your success rate which for some people is their self-esteem. Every batter has his or her hot and cold parts of the strike zone. Some dudes do work in clubs, some dudes like me do work in broad daylight/everyday life scenarios. Some prefer to catch a girl alone, some prefer to do so in busy areas. Some are willing to do the whole walkover and introduce themselves type of thing...some prefer to work off the surprise element. Everyone has their own style

This, this, this.

I was at an outside patio bar last weekend and noticed two beautiful women sit down at the opposite side of the bar. I like people watching out of general curiosity but particularly so when I have interest in them. Such as these women.

They sit next to a group of about 5 dudes. Basic, average guys there chillin having beers together. Whatever, whatever. But as soon as the ladies sat down, they hawked. One after another, they each tried to holler. I could tell the ladies were being polite and whatnot but were kinda-sorta perturbed. They were not lesbians either.

I tried to catch their eyes to smile towards them or make a joking gesture towards the thirst buckets but alas, to no avail. They were being hounded.

They had one glass of white wine and bounced.

Now, I would have more than gladly made an effort to catch their attention if the situation had enabled me to do so. But it didnt.

:manny: