As A Man, If You Think That Females Should Approach.....Kill Yaself

Superstar
Daps
Blah blah blah

If you're not (i) physically attractive to the women you're approaching, (ii) more popular/skilled than the women you're approaching, or (iii) wealthier than the women you're approaching, then it DOESN'T MATTER how "assertive" you are. You're always going strike out. Always.

I swear, some people act like women can be hypnotized with blind confidence from dudes who have nothing to offer.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
If you're not (i) physically attractive to the women you're approaching, (ii) more popular/skilled than the women you're approaching, or (iii) wealthier than the women you're approaching, then it DOESN'T MATTER how "assertive" you are. You're always going strike out. Always.

I swear, some people act like women can be hypnotized with blind confidence from dudes who have nothing to offer.

Even if this was true, whats your point? :dwillhuh:Most of these cats here aint getn play PERIOD because of their fear of talking to women

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

I see you edited the post.:lolbron: But now u sounding even crazier by saying "you're always gonna strike out. Always". Yall are really exposing how low of self-esteem that yall have. This thread has gotten pathetic.:snoop:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Lol interesting. You might be right though now that I think about it

Better yet... If you don't at least APPEAR one of the three good luck.

The thing is that beauty is subjective... You might think you're ugly but another girl might find you attractive enough so you say fukk it and try your luck approaching.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Lol interesting. You might be right though now that I think about it

Better yet... If you don't at least APPEAR one of the three good luck.

I seen a 40 something year old pimp who looked like he just came out of jail with 4 hoes..

Its just a matter of turning on that switch in the mind
All it takes is one good looking thot to make a nikka feel lol like he da man..

Superstar
Daps
Even if this was true, whats your point? :dwillhuh:Most of these cats here aint getn play PERIOD because of their fear of talking to women

Why do you think they aren't approaching women in the first place? Why do you think they have "nothing to say?" Because when it comes to the women they actually want to approach, they ain't shyt in the looks or skills departments. And they know it.

Look at Peter Dinklage. Dude's a fukking midget married to a normal sized woman. Now, if Peter Dinklage wasn't an accomplished actor, do you think any amount of confidence would help him bag a woman like that? No. But he's eating because he's bringing something to the table.

And that's my point. You need something to bring to the table FIRST. Once you have that, the confidence will come later.
I see you edited the post.:lolbron: But now u sounding even crazier by saying "you're always gonna strike out. Always". Yall are really exposing how low of self-esteem that yall have. This thread has gotten pathetic.:snoop:

My edits were cosmetic, so miss me with that. No sober woman of average intelligence is getting bluffed into giving up the p*ssy. If you can't back up the confidence with some good looks, popularity, money, or skills, then the game is already over. And if you lack all of that shyt, that's probably why you're not confident to begin with.

So instead of trying to be more assertive, the better advice is to actually improve yourself and make things happen in your life.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Or are u just scared? :mjpls: You can be honest. 1.Approach anxiety affects many, many, many men. 2. This is the coli. We're all friends here, :hug:no need to lie

:comeon:
Are selling some pick up artist course or something?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Why do you think they aren't approaching women in the first place? Why do you think they have "nothing to say?" Because when it comes to the women they actually want to approach, they ain't shyt in the looks or skills departments. And they know it.

Look at Peter Dinklage. Dude's a fukking midget married to a normal sized woman. Now, if Peter Dinklage wasn't an accomplished actor, do you think any amount of confidence would help him bag a woman like that? No. But he's eating because he's bringing something to the table.

And that's my point. You need something to bring to the table FIRST. Once you have that, the confidence will come later.

My edits were cosmetic, so miss me with that. No sober woman of average intelligence is getting bluffed into giving up the p*ssy. If you can't back up the confidence with some good looks, popularity, money, or skills, then the game is already over. And if you lack all of that shyt, that's probably why you're not confident to begin with.

So instead of trying to be more assertive, the better advice is to actually improve yourself and make things happen in your life.

Your using logic for creatures that do everything the opposite of it..that's where your making your mistake at

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

I addressed all of this in an earlier post kiddo:
Thats the point:what: If the "outlier of outliers" can get puzzy then these "normal" looking cats have absolutely ZERO excuses. If your looks aint all that, then you better be hitting the gym and tightning up your wardrobe. Also work on your self and improve yourself to make yourself more desirable. Chase money and the women will come. Pickup hobbies, travel to make yourself a more interesting person and to expand your personality. Basicly make yourself more interesting. If that Ugandan guy slaying puzzy, NOBODY has an excuse. Especially someone WITHOUT a defect that makes him look like The Elephant Man.
You're not saying anything groundbreaking:snooze:

Superstar
Daps
You're not saying anything groundbreaking:snooze:

Neither the fukk are you. :heh:

And that post is a 180 from your OP, which proves that I'm right. Getting women isn't about just "getting out there" and approaching as many women as you can. You have to think about what makes you valuable to women (or society in general) and then do that shyt. If you already know that, then great. But you shouldn't have made that trash OP in the first place.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

And that post is a 180 from your OP, which proves that I'm right. Getting women isn't about just "getting out there" and approaching as many women as you can. You have to think about what makes you valuable to women (or society in general) and then do that shyt. If you already know that, then great. But you shouldn't have made that trash OP in the first place.

You gotta find the space that you fit in as a man. If are part of a subculture or certain scene then it helps. Random approaches equal very random results.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Read the thread title. THATS whats this thread was SUPPOSED to be about. This thread has went many different directions. Its only "trash" to you personally because you are one of those dudes that doesn't think its a man's job to approach. "Men" like you disgust me:scust: