As A Man, If You Think That Females Should Approach.....Kill Yaself

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shes right thought from what i've observed women that chase a man usually make an ass out of themselves. most are unappreciated because the man settled, or they're just used for sex.

Chase is a pretty intense word to use though. In that context, of course... But a woman bold enough to approach/take that chance is someone I'd ultimately want to be with.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I missed out on so much p*ssy because I was scared to approach back then. But that's what you got to do tho. You gotta approach . you gotta go for it that's the only way you'll Progress

You definantly missed out on lots of action. There's no better feeling than getting domed up by a chick that u had the balls to simply say "hi" to:ohlawd:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You definantly missed out on lots of action. There's no better feeling than getting domed up by a chick that u had the balls to simply say "hi" to:ohlawd:
Smh man i know breh thats why im trying to make up for it now.but what be crazy breh now a days when I want a chick and I chase her and chase her and when she finally come around I don't even want her no more for some reason ... So its like im still missing out in a way

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Nah. Females never approach me or when I show interest they make up excuses to not give me their number. I cold approach all the time when I see something I like but fukk em

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime::stopitslime:
It's weird because in most social settings I never see guys approaching women. Do u know how frustrating it is to stand at a bar or ever sit next to a guy in class or in the line at Walmart and have a great conversation, good vibes lots of smiles and Eye contact and dude lets you walk away without getting your #. Or a guy saying "let me give u my #". That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works. And if I'm really feeling the dude and say " so do u want my #"? And watch a wave of relief wash over his face. Like damn, u were scared to ask? I know rejection sucks but fellas if a woman is giving u eye contact, smiling, touching her hair or face (dead giveaway) and looking around all at the same damn time. Ask for the digits. She's feeling you! None of that look you up on Facebook or ig shyt either.

Since when does this happen ...