As A Man, If You Think That Females Should Approach.....Kill Yaself

Daps
Or are u just scared? :mjpls: You can be honest. 1.Approach anxiety affects many, many, many men. 2. This is the coli. We're all friends here, :hug:no need to lie

lol @ brehs making up all these excuses

not realizing that a lot of us that are fearless now used to be scared spineless fakkits like how they are right now

every time yall punks give some excuse about why you don't approach, we've heard it all before cause some of us used to be just like you :heh:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Older cousins and uncles and most importantly my own life experiences breh. Yall really outchea ordering videos to learn how to talk to women:dwillhuh:

Niggga be honest. One uses terms like approach anxiety except pick up artist.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I have literally never had the urge or need to approach a man. It has nothing to do with fear of rejection and everything to do with me playing my role (like I do in so many other situations...isn't that what yall want for women to know and play their role?). Where I'm from (the south), men chase women not the other way around. Anything else reeks of desperation (to me), but what other people do really isn't my business.

Superstar
Daps
Read the thread title. THATS whats this thread was SUPPOSED to be about. This thread has went many different directions. Its only "trash" to you personally because you are one of those dudes that doesn't think its a man's job to approach. "Men" like you disgust me:scust:

It isn't anyone's "job" to approach. :heh:

But most men have to do it. Women will only go out of their way to approach men who are visibly attractive. Any guy who's average will have to be the conversation starter. That's just how women are hardwired. They're not going to change.

If you as a man think that women should approach you, then that's cool. But they probably won't because you're probably not all that.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
lol @ brehs making up all these excuses

not realizing that a lot of us that are fearless now used to be scared spineless fakkits like how they are right now

every time yall punks give some excuse about why you don't approach, we've heard it all before cause some of us used to be just like you :heh:

Rite, this cat here asking me what "guru" i follow. :dead: Like i said in the OP, i was their also. One day i just said fuk it and approached a broad in the store. I got "rejected" but it was painless. All she did was smile and say "awww thank u, but i have a man". THATS IT!!! That was one of the best moments of my life. I had conquered my fear of approach. And the best part was that the "rejection" wasn't nowhere near as bad as dudes think. You just have to throw yaself into the fire until u get immune to "rejection". That feeling of "what if" is far worse than getting rejected. Atleast, if u step to her you have your answer:manny:

Daps
Rite, this cat here asking me what "guru" i follow. :dead: Like i said in the OP, i was their also. One day i just said fuk it and approached a broad in the store. I got "rejected" but it was painless. All she did was smile and say "awww thank u, but i have a man". THATS IT!!! That was one of the best moments of my life. I had conquered my fear of approach. And the best part was that the "rejection" wasn't nowhere near as bad as dudes think. You just have to throw yaself into the fire until u get immune to "rejection". That feeling of "what if" is far worse than getting rejected. Atleast, if u step to her you have your answer:manny:

breh the sad truth is.... and I appreciate what you tryna do here

but I know about 5 cats offline right now that are terrible with women

I mean terrible... they stankin the game up

it's painful to watch

I try to give these dudes advice all the time.... and they see me with a chick.... they see that chicks like me....

I'm not saying I'm just playa status out here.... but I do okay

and I try to give these cats tips and they ignore every word I say.... it's like it goes in one ear and out the other

I made the decision last month that Imma stop trying to help them.... Imma let them bump they head and learn on their own

I used to wish that I had someone to share the gems with me when I was younger, but I had nobody

so I try to reach back, and help others to give them what I never had

but it's only so many times you can slap my hand away before I say forget it

these brehs in this thread are like that.... they not hearing nothing we saying

no matter what you say, it's gonna go in one ear and out the other.... you notice, not one of them has said, "you know what, Imma try this.... what I'm doing now isn't working, so I have nothing to lose by trying something different"

not one of them has been helped by this thread, because they refuse the help

a man can be in a desert laying in sand dying of thirst.... but you can't make him drink water if he decide he don't want to :yeshrug:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I couldnt name a "guru" if u put a gun to my head. I see you're well versed. Do u tho. I dont need it. Actually logging off the internet,going outside and talking to real women is the best way to learn imo

:duck:

Daps
This.

These clowns want men to boost women's already massive egos

Nah, I dont let women define my purpose. I do me and if one is interested, they'll show me so and we can take it from there but I'm not going out of my way to gas these females up

what if you aren't attracted to the women approaching you? this is usually the case for most men, which is why they go after what they want.

Daps
no no no. dont even try that mental gymnastics shyt. yall bytches is scared to holla and get embarrassed plain and simple. i've heard many girls say theyre scared and dont know what to say

shes right thought from what i've observed women that chase a man usually make an ass out of themselves. most are unappreciated because the man settled, or they're just used for sex.