$3000 A Month Apartment In Dallas

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
He aint even in Uptown.

:martin:

I was paying less than that and could walk to a mavs game in less than 5 minutes, but for that price and those amenities that's what you can expect in Dallas now.

And breh needs to hire an interior decorator. That "lux" apartment looks basic because of the lack of decor, it looks more like an air bnb he's renting than his home.

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
He aint even in Uptown.

:martin:

I was paying less than that and could walk to a mavs game in less than 5 minutes, but for that price and those amenities that's what you can expect in Dallas now.

And breh needs to high an interior decorator. That "lux" apartment looks basic because of the lack of decor, it looks generic like a basic air bnb.
he literally downtown .. right by att discovery district 5-6 min walk

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Getting took...

Yeah was gonna say the same.. did I see it’s only 1 bedroom?

It definitely looks great but that’s moreso because of how of touches he put in it. The lights over the jerseys, furniture etc. wine bar is a nice touch tho.

I pay $3,300 in Atlanta and mine is 2 bed 2 bath and looks a lot like his. Only difference I saw was his backsplash is nicer and wine bar.

We’re ignoring the fact that apartments are getting cheaper to be made to ‘look’ luxury. Whole time we’re just renting a unit that is shined up a lil bit more.