$7600 A Month Apartment In Atlanta

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas would believe anything these social media phonies/scammers post
yeah, i'm at that age where you realize short cuts don't exist so people either got lucky (good parents or made generational wealth off a black swan event) or they are lying/using a fake business to clean up dirty money.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
I'm in Chicago, which has the highest property taxes in the Nation and this $7600 number seems ridiculous for a spot here unless it's absolutely crazy... And Chicago is more expensive than ATL

It made little sense to me, but things change. There's a niche that wants that "city vibe" and the idea of exclusivity, so you end up with stupidities like this -

...and that spot isn't even in Midtown nor Buckhead. You can plug in numbers on Realtor or Zillow and see for yourself.

@CouldntBeMeTho :hubie:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
yeah, i'm at that age where you realize short cuts don't exist so people either got lucky (good parents or made generational wealth off a black swan event) or they are lying/using a fake business to clean up dirty money.
Anytime I see someone on Instagram/TikTok showing off their luxury that's not a professional athlete or rapper who started off prior to 2015, I automatically assume that they're scamming or selling pu$$y if they're women.

I know people with legit businesses who are making good money but they're not all over social media showing off their cars, clothes, etc.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Anytime I see someone on Instagram/TikTok showing off their luxury that's not a professional athlete or rapper who started off prior to 2015, I automatically assume that they're scamming or selling pu$$y if they're women.

I know people with legit businesses who are making good money but they're not all over social media showing off their cars, clothes, etc.
And you notice they never have any fine art either..no paintings...no sculpture....no drawings....just bare as walls

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I saw that thread. I think it was started from some other female co-signing and waving pom poms for her and her $7K a month crib talking about "see there's women out here getting it without twerking". It did spiral out of control.

Yea.... That's the one...lol
Sht went completely left

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The building is Sora at Spring Quarters. I guess there are a lot of amenities in the building but this shyt is massively overpriced and as a business owner they should know better considering income (especially in her space) can come and go, you DEFINITELY need to be acquiring assets for protection. As a few others have said, she's more than likely cleaning some money for a person/people, nothing about her brand gives 1 million per month. I have seen many boutiques do this same thing in the Detroit area (cleaning money)

Home - Sora

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

I wonder where she buys all this fake shyt

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines