Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Aint no way :mjlol:

*looks up big ticket apartments along the Hudson*

I guess its par for the course :patrice:
I mean.. if your living in the Hudson, you have a nice view of the city/water and you can get into Manhattan pretty quickly. I can't tell what the view actually is in the posted ig

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That government contract $$$ is real :manny:

I'd expect any DC suburb within reasonable driving distance would have similar spots priced accordingly

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
I said "I DON'T BELIEVE IN IT". In other words, I'm not going to pay more for some shyt because it's in a certain location. It doesn't make sense when I can move a few miles down the street and have access to the same shyt for far less.

I completely misread that lol my bad brodie

• Dap
Reactions: B86
Daps
How far from an actual city is this? Is this like a quick uber to downtown DC or Baltimore, or is this luxury in the middle of nowhere?
If you metro(lol) it's probably 30-45 mins to downtown. Probably 30-45 to downtown with traffic. Bethesda has never been all that to me. I used to live in PG and live near the Wharf in DC:mjpls:. DC >>>>> N. Bethesda. Not even sure what there is to do around there except eat and shop. You can pay half that and get a condo overlooking the potomac river in DC.

concise

Veteran
Daps
oh, hell nah :russ:

At least in NYC for that price, you get amazing views for a price like 12k a month, you can't even see over the tops of the trees and they want 12k?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
If you metro(lol) it's probably 30-45 mins to downtown. Probably 30-45 to downtown with traffic. Bethesda has never been all that to me. I used to live in PG and live near the Wharf in DC:mjpls:. DC >>>>> N. Bethesda. Not even sure what there is to do around there except eat and shop. You can pay half that and get a condo overlooking the potomac river in DC.
I concur, Bethesda a place for egregiously wealthy cacs to chill out. I remember doing a geek squad gig out there for this relatively young couple. White guy asian wife, we putting up a tv, I know he got serious bread. But I look at the house across the street on the hill and the whole front is straight up glass I was like where the fukk am I. Went back a few times and learned what kind of place it was

polio68

All Star
Daps
Well, North Bethesda and Bethesda aren't the same thing, but yeah DC is better anyway.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And going off of what was shown, it's not worth any more than $2500. I don't believe in "location" being a reason to pay more for housing

:why:location is what drives demand.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean.. if your living in the Hudson, you have a nice view of the city/water and you can get into Manhattan pretty quickly. I can't tell what the view actually is in the posted ig

2293e2f58bf2bb73b663c66478545ea1-cc_ft_768.webp

569K condo....only $1615 per month...:stopitslime:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Bethesda/Chevy Chase is more established old money, Potomac is more new money flex…

North Bethesda is a different entity from Bethesda proper tho and it’s def nothing special about it to be asking for 12k pm…

Kinda Random but I remember messing with this freaky mixed army jawn from Seattle who worked at the NIH and lived in those apartments by the strathmore…Met her at the chilis that use to be across from white flint:mjlol:
was it good? :lupe: