$7600 A Month Apartment In Atlanta

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Really doubt any apartment in Atlanta is 7k a month unless it’s like 2500+ sqft and a penthouse

Idk about the area but you could rent or buy this for around 7k a month. I could barely find any actual high rise apartments at 7k. I’m guessing they’re actually 4-1.5k

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Someone from ATL chime-in

Are there apartments for $7600 in yal city? That place don't look like it's worth that, but I didn't know ATL could be THAT expensive. Sounds like bullshyt

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
giphy.gif

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Someone from ATL chime-in

Are there apartments for $7600 in yal city? That place don't look like it's worth that, but I didn't know ATL could be THAT expensive. Sounds like bullshyt

Buckhead and Midtown, easy. Probably some other spots.

Daps
Weird flex.

If she owned property and was CHARGING that much (and people were paying it), then....she'd have something.

"Oh look at me, I waste money" :francis: :ufdup::comeon:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They already had a whole discussion on Twitter bout her, cause I guess she said something about not twerking or something.

It became a whole discussion about why she had to bash twerking lol

Then MFers on Twitter said she be ripping people off...
I called them dumb for ordering from her.
And I said I wouldnt trust giving a bytch with a BBL any money, unless she was infact twerking
I saw that thread. I think it was started from some other female co-signing and waving pom poms for her and her $7K a month crib talking about "see there's women out here getting it without twerking". It did spiral out of control.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Im not trusting this broad at all about this is her place and she pulling in a million dollar in sales for clothing

These nikkas be doing the most to sell nikkas a dream and help sell they rip off product
Disclaimer: I'm not saying this applies to this Brittany B. female with the $7K a month crib, but supposedly, a lot of dope boys funnel-launder their money through female businesses like this. A million in sales in one month? Is the nearest department store in the mall even doing this? :patrice: