$7600 A Month Apartment In Atlanta

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Disclaimer: I'm not saying this applies to this Brittany B. female with the $7K a month crib, but supposedly, a lot of dope boys funnel-launder their money through female businesses like this. A million in sales in one month? Is the nearest department store in the mall even doing this? :patrice:
It’s not supposed. It’s exactly what happens. You see it alot in chitlin circuit entertainment as well, where they can pretend they’re selling liquor and tickets for comedy shows. I saw a lot of this first hand in LA.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Really doubt any apartment in Atlanta is 7k a month unless it’s like 2500+ sqft and a penthouse

Idk about the area but you could rent or buy this for around 7k a month. I could barely find any actual high rise apartments at 7k. I’m guessing they’re actually 4-1.5k

In the video she says it’s the top floor penthouse.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I think she is in sales

total-sales.jpg

I wonder what she's selling?

the-product.jpg

And my Passport Bros - peep the locale. :patrice:
She's not in sales, she has her own business.

Clue was "were not on Amazon yet" lol

Daps
I'm in Chicago, which has the highest property taxes in the Nation and this $7600 number seems ridiculous for a spot here unless it's absolutely crazy... And Chicago is more expensive than ATL
Supply and demand Chicago is built up and has a lot of units for rent. In rest of the country big real estate investors are taking advantage of small cities low supply by building cheap apartment complex and charging what ever they want.