$1699 A Month Apartment In Houston, Tx

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
exactly....black people gotta stop tryna keep up and team up and own.....
Honestly, that video is a textbook display of generational wealth in action. First thing she said was they don't pay rent. Second thing she said was her parents own the unit.

Basically her folks already put in the work a generation ago, so their daughter could climb on their backs and build her foundation on the fruits of their labor. She clearly has a good job as well, but another person with equal career success would be down -$3,500/month trying to keep up with her, or -$1,699/month if it was the location in the op. No matter the location, if they paying rent or mortgage they gon be down something compared to her.

So part of it starts with our parents (or their parents, and so on) but if it's already compromised, then it starts with us: Find a partner, have maybe 2 kids, raise them to have some damn sense, teach them how to invest early, you yourself invest in a property or home.. then simply live your life knowing that you did your bare minimum part.. if your kids have some damn sense, then their kids (your grand kids) should bare minimum be living rent/mortgage free by the time they're in their 20s.

At that point, they'll be stacking bread from a good career inspired by 3 generations of Ben23, while either living in their late gramps property or renting it out to pay the mortgage for their own property... which their own kids/grand kids will later own, in addition to their great grandfather's property. So on and so forth.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, that video is a textbook display of generational wealth in action. First thing she said was they don't pay rent. Second thing she said was her parents own the unit.

I saw this in college. It tripped me out...

And when potna was like, RENT A ROOM FROM ME?

First of all Chet...

BEN23

All Star
Daps

Basically her folks already put in the work a generation ago, so their daughter could climb on their backs and build her foundation on the fruits of their labor. She clearly has a good job as well, but another person with equal career success would be down -$3,500/month trying to keep up with her, or -$1,699/month if it was the location in the op. No matter the location, if they paying rent or mortgage they gon be down something compared to her.

So part of it starts with our parents (or their parents, and so on) but if it's already compromised, then it starts with us: Find a partner, have maybe 2 kids, raise them to have some damn sense, teach them how to invest early, you yourself invest in a property or home.. then simply live your life knowing that you did your bare minimum part.. if your kids have some damn sense, then their kids (your grand kids) should bare minimum be living rent/mortgage free by the time they're in their 20s.

At that point, they'll be stacking bread from a good career inspired by 3 generations of Ben23, while either living in their late gramps property or renting it out to pay the mortgage for their own property... which their own kids/grand kids will later own, in addition to their great grandfather's property. So on and so forth.
No, it starts with you....it doesnt start with are parents...because black people are already in a situation....
my point instead renting high rent place and showing it off like a flex....build in the hood where it is cheaper and rent will be cheaper and do business amongst ourselves....or fix up the houses in your neighbor hood...

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps

:comeon:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I saw this in college. It tripped me out...

And when potna was like, RENT A ROOM FROM ME?

First of all Chet...

Exactly. I had a buddy like that as well. He was a breh who’s parents owned a unit in some fancy hotel apartment

Rest of us living in dorms or struggle apartments tryna pay rent but he was out there running thru females using that spot as his ace :mjlol:

Knew another breh who’s folks weren’t rich like that but his late father put in the work still… was a blue collar worker for decades. When his pops died, buddy (he was an only child) got a hell of an inheritance from the life insurance/401k/checking account etc.

Breh works in oil n gas, married himself a nurse, and they live in a nice ass house in the Woodlands.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
scripture and prayer nights :patrice: I'm good
ikr:russ:

I imagine this chick and her friends lighting scented candles, speaking in tongue and dancing around barefoot with their hands in the air. Is this accurate?

peppe

Superstar
Daps
a praise fellowship nurse :russ:
nikkas have no idea what they getting themselves into with Houston women:mjlol:
It’s a nice spot but I promise them walls are thin as fukk and she probably in a flood zone

prayers and worship like she is not getting dikked down every week in that living room. Walking around with no bra and heels :stopitslime: Church hoes the biggest freaks :mjgrin: