WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was Reagan who signed the amnesty bill, I laugh when people say immigration is a liability for democrats. Use your brain for ones! if it's that bad why don't the republicans fix it when they are in office?
Trump hired illegal immigrants in his hotels. This is an issue which needs to be solved in a manner which isn't overly politicized.
because it isnt about results, it's about perception. politics is nothing but sales, and the difference between how the parties sell themselves is all that matters

the perception of trump and republicans, is that they actually want to stop illegals from getting in. trump ran on building a wall. talking about drug trafficking, crime, etc.

what's the perception of dems? weak. labelling themselves "sanctuaries" to invite and pander to illegal immigrants. throwing money at illegals. crying at the border in photo ops. saying that "building a wall is racist" :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You can tell he's legitimate disgusted by trump.

He's gonna call him a piece of shyt at some point 😂
The moment he does that it’s over for Trump.. I mean it’s already over but it’s a nail in his coffin

Kinda like in their 2020 debate when Biden told Trump STFU because he wouldn’t shut up and stop talking over him