WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Methodology says alot that they got more Conservative-leaning pollsters than Liberal.

Ranked by Most Important:
  1. Economy
  2. National Security
  3. Healthcare
  4. Crime
  5. Jobs
  6. Taxes
  7. Social/Medicare
  8. Immigration
  9. Voting RIghts
  10. Gun Policy
  11. Education
  12. Abortion
  13. China
  14. International Affairs
  15. Israel/Palestine
  16. Climate Change
  17. Ukraine/Russia
  18. Jan 6th
  19. LGBTQ

Daps
Methodology says alot that they got more Conservative-leaning pollsters than Liberal.

1. Economy
  2. National Security
  3. Healthcare
  4. Crime
  5. Jobs
  6. Taxes
  7. Social/Medicare
  8. Immigration
  9. Voting RIghts
  10. Gun Policy
  11. Education
  12. Abortion
  13. China
  15. Israel/Palestine
  16. Climate Change
  17. Ukraine/Russia
  18. Jan 6th
  19. LGBTQ
Always check the crosstabs.

I do think we've seen over the past six years that pollsters tend toward higher samples of conservative voters since they undercounted them in 2016.

I still would rather be voting for a ticket other than Biden/Harris, though.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Always check the crosstabs.

I do think we've seen over the past six years that pollsters tend toward higher samples of conservative voters since they undercounted them in 2016.

I still would rather be voting for a ticket other than Biden/Harris, though.

I do believe that Pollsters do try to get a equal sample, but I've gotten some text recently asking me to participate in a Survey and I say 'Nah'; since they never mention about sharing my data with others, I think people are the same way... just don't trust these companies or just don't care much; they rather vote.

Daps
I do believe that Pollsters do try to get a equal sample, but I've gotten some text recently asking me to participate in a Survey and I say 'Nah'; since they never mention about sharing my data with others.
Landline heavy polls also tend to oversample conservatives and conservative leaners for obvious reasons.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Trump can't get near 50%, Biden is lagging behind, but Dems are winning these special elections.

Man, if we could just put a Whitmer/Newsom ticket up instead, it'd be a walk. Or switch Whitmer and Newsom, whatever.
Newsome got next in 2028 and I’m sure Big Gretch is on the short list

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1. Economy
  2. National Security
  3. Healthcare
  4. Crime
  5. Jobs
  6. Taxes
  7. Social/Medicare
  8. Immigration
  9. Voting RIghts
  10. Gun Policy
  11. Education
  12. Abortion
  13. China
  15. Israel/Palestine
  16. Climate Change
  17. Ukraine/Russia
  18. Jan 6th
  19. LGBTQ
That's fair, they are the most popular poll. I think you're correct because of the landlines. Most Liberals don't have dial phones.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump can't get near 50%, Biden is lagging behind, but Dems are winning these special elections.

Man, if we could just put a Whitmer/Newsom ticket up instead, it'd be a walk. Or switch Whitmer and Newsom, whatever.

Most people don’t know Whitmer/Newsom. If you don’t believe me, crop a pic of both of them and ask your friends and family to identify them. I guarantee you most people won’t know who they are.

Daps
Most people don’t know Whitmer/Newsom. If you don’t believe me, crop a pic of both of them and ask your friends and family to identify them. I guarantee you most people won’t know who they are.
That's why I wish we had a primary season to allow them to naturally float to the top of the party, which I believe they would, instead of running Biden again. That's the point of my post; I wish we had a different ticket, but Biden ran again.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's why we have this thing called campaigning :ohhh:

also, not to burst your bubble with this weird talking point, but "no one knew" who the fukk obama was in 2007, either :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I wish we had a primary season to allow them to naturally float to the top of the party, which I believe they would, instead of running Biden again. That's the point of my post; I wish we had a different ticket, but Biden ran again.
im fully willing to back an obviously unfit biden for another term, but he better fukkin win this thing. because if he loses to trump, he goes down as the worst president of all time. a selfish failure and loser :dead: his legacy would be DESTROYED

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's why we have this thing called campaigning :ohhh:

also, not to burst your bubble with this weird talking point, but "no one knew" who the fukk obama was in 2007, either :dead:

Obama became a rock star in the 2004 election. He announced his run in January of 2007. A year and a half before the election.

For your scenario to work, Biden would have had to step down last year making him a one term lame duck president. All in hopes that Whitmer/Newsom catch on with the public and don’t have skeletons in their closets.

Oh and bypassing the black female president and thus pissing off the party’s most loyal voters.

Do you even think through your hare brained schemes?