WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I’ve always wondered why the right dominates social media and the internet more when you’d think it would be the democrats/ the left since they tend to be younger then republicans

But also I’ve learned social media isn’t real life. Only about 5 percent of the population uses it

In 2020 I was convinced Trump would win because eveything on Instagram or Twitter was pro trump and anti Biden but it turned out not too mean much

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I’ve always wondered why the right dominates social media and the internet more when you’d think it would be the democrats/ the left since they tend to be younger then republicans

But also I’ve learned social media isn’t real life. Only about 5 percent of the population uses it

In 2020 I was convinced Trump would win because eveythojg on Instagram or Twitter was pro trump and anti Biden but it turned out not too mean much
Social media was lying about Biden’s booming economy until they had to admit the media was just creating a doom cycle to justify malaise when theres no reason to justify all the negative framing of the media narratives.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This election will only be close from the media's perspective.

Biden is going to keep his 2020 map, even Georgia, and add NC.

Economy is going to be in overdrive, especially after they lower interest rates. trump will continue to be trump since he doesn't know anything different. Biden is going to do something about the migrants but has to wait until after winter. He kinda already is right now by not giving cities any extra funding. But if they keep ignoring the issue

he will absolutely make some kind of deal with the GOP to allow more restrictive measures at the border, mostly by faster adjudication and rejection of asylum applications.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you watch the vid? All he’s does is spending his time in red states talking to people even Republicans

Newsom can spend all the time in red states as he wants. He is too easily portrayed as a "pretty boy coastal elitist."

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Biden's statement on the Senate border deal. Looks like he moved to the center on this. I wonder how progressives will feel.

What’s been negotiated would – if passed into law – be the toughest and fairest set of reforms to secure the border we’ve ever had in our country.

It would give me, as President, a new emergency authority to shut down the border when it becomes overwhelmed. And if given that authority, I would use it the day I sign the bill into law.

Further, Congress needs to finally provide the funding I requested in October to secure the border. This includes an additional 1,300 border patrol agents, 375 immigration judges, 1,600 asylum officers, and over 100 cutting-edge inspection machines to help detect and stop fentanyl at our southwest border.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Newsom can spend all the time in red states as he wants. He is too easily portrayed as a "pretty boy coastal elitist."
Fam like Obama he ain’t afraid to go in the lions den… Him, Pete Booty Judge have no issues going on Fox News to debate hence why Fox be scared to bring them on because they own them each and every time..

Newsome got 2028

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Biden's statement on the Senate border deal. Looks like he moved to the center on this. I wonder how progressives will feel.

What’s been negotiated would – if passed into law – be the toughest and fairest set of reforms to secure the border we’ve ever had in our country.

It would give me, as President, a new emergency authority to shut down the border when it becomes overwhelmed. And if given that authority, I would use it the day I sign the bill into law.

Further, Congress needs to finally provide the funding I requested in October to secure the border. This includes an additional 1,300 border patrol agents, 375 immigration judges, 1,600 asylum officers, and over 100 cutting-edge inspection machines to help detect and stop fentanyl at our southwest border.

He's also pulling the cards of Republicans who don't want to do anything unless Trump (god-forbid) is reelected.

Daps

I'm fine with this. The answer is to fix the visa system and the immigration system and fund those things so we can process immigrants and visas more efficiently.

I don't have a problem with bringing in and naturalizing refugees (as long as they're not coming here to shut the door behind them by voting for Republicans), but I don't see why Central Americans should have it easier coming here just because of proximity.