WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Kamala must be really terrible. Because if she had even a hint of winning potential, there would at least be whispers about her replacing Biden. Not a peep.
Ain’t nobody replacing Biden… I’ll tell you this tho.. When Biden wins re-election I hope he tell y’all mofos eat a dikk and announce his retirement this letting Harris take over… Yall nikkas gonna be hotter than bacon grease

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how you make predictions that were obvious as the sun and pat yourself on the back. :dead:

“What’s been negotiated would — if passed into law — be the toughest and fairest set of reforms to secure the border we’ve ever had in our country,” Biden said in a statement. “It would give me, as President, a new emergency authority to shut down the border when it becomes overwhelmed. And if given that authority, I would use it the day I sign the bill into law.”

:whew:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kamala must be really terrible. Because if she had even a hint of winning potential, there would at least be whispers about her replacing Biden. Not a peep.
I think a few things are going on regarding Kamala Harris's lack of viability:
  1. It isn't really possible to turn the tide on popularity as a politician once you've lost favor, and she lost quite a bit during the primaries in 2020;
  2. The DNC and state Dems have coalesced around Biden in the same way the GOP has coalesced around Trump, expecting the same results but not realizing that Biden doesn't have the same flare, style, or personality as Trump;
  3. The reactionary turn in American politics over the last 3-4 years is damaging to all national politicians of color, particularly women, and even as a centrist Kamala is not shielded;
  4. There is a fear that any "whispers" will turn into shouts regarding the need to replace old, senile Biden.
  5. She is also deeply uninteresting.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

To be honest it's not that difficult for foreigners to understand. Many Europeans have groups with similar leanings in their own nation. Not only that but even here we shouldn't be that surprised. It's not the first time the GOP has gone into bed with our enemies for short term political benefit. Nixon did it with the north vietnamese, Reagan did it with Iran contra.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  1. It isn't really possible to turn the tide on popularity as a politician once you've lost favor, and she lost quite a bit during the primaries in 2020;
  2. The DNC and state Dems have coalesced around Biden in the same way the GOP has coalesced around Trump, expecting the same results but not realizing that Biden doesn't have the same flare, style, or personality as Trump;
  3. The reactionary turn in American politics over the last 3-4 years is damaging to all national politicians of color, particularly women, and even as a centrist Kamala is not shielded;
  4. There is a fear that any "whispers" will turn into shouts regarding the need to replace old, senile Biden.
and even as true as this is, it doesn't explain her getting 2% in the democrat primary :dead:

she just sucks. it is what it is. she's an incredibly accomplished, talented person, but she just sucks. and i swear to christ, if the dems pull the "it's her turn" bullshyt they did with hillary :snoop: that's my fear of a second biden term. they better make kamala WIN a primary. and yeah, even as the sitting president.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Harris just happened to be the perfect VP candidate at a very specific time in history. If circumstances were even remotely different Biden wouldn't have selected her.

Then once she got in it's clear there were clashes between her and presidents orbit. A lot of it probably unfair. I'm sure bidens people were always on guard (if not outright paranoid) for any hint that Harris and them were prematurely planning for future or possibly undermining the president. So they didn't give her any policies/initiatives of importance for her to get any wins. Instead they gave her intractable problems and the typical "Black" issues. Shes also a San Francisco Democrat whose political career began by her fukking a man who was 30 years her senior, so there's that....

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

voiture

Superstar
Daps
It was Reagan who signed the amnesty bill, I laugh when people say immigration is a liability for democrats. Use your brain for ones! if it's that bad why don't the republicans fix it when they are in office?
Trump hired illegal immigrants in his hotels. This is an issue which needs to be solved in a manner which isn't overly politicized.