☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They should tweak the security to make sure it never happens again but a right wing crazy going on a shooting rant shouldn’t cause her to lose her job.
My dude. Listen to yourself. Are you stupid?

This wasn’t a security breach. It was a complete security lapse.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
From my reading on the SS and the shooting, they should have postponed at a minimum, when they had a suspicious person disappear before the speech. Not hard to do. per protocol, that seemed advisable at a minimum. It was a fukk up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dumbfounded by the amount of people in here essentially calling four a coup.

You're no different than the people that you claim to be opposing and ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
A coup is when there’s a candidate. Biden is not officially the candidate for the democratic ticket.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
From my reading on the SS and the shooting, they should have postponed at a minimum, when they had a suspicious person disappear before the speech. Not hard to do.
Even getting Trump off stage at a minimum before shooting. You can’t be fumbling with target acquisition while the protectee is on stage.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly, if Biden and Harris are off the ticket the media will completely ignore Trump and focus on the new tickets… they literally trying their best to ignore Trump now and gloss over everything that makes him unfit and ineligible to be president..

Getting Biden off the ticket gives the media and gop a fukkin win..
You never ask why Biden gave the sharks more to chow on

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Pennsylvania state police failed you dikk head… they were suppose to secure those vantage points.. I know a thing or 2 about executive security details and logistics.. Why do think the SS snipers already had the drop on the cac? They literally had the rifles pointed in his direction before he even stepped foot up there because they knew that was a weak point they had to keep an eye on

Failure is an orphan, success has many fathers

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So a trash debate erases 3.5 years of legislative wins.. Got it..

Your a dikk head of the highest order
Yall were saying the Gaza protestors were enough to derail the campaign but now Biden’s literal physical health and mental fortitude is unquestionable and unassailable.

WHAT??? :what: :mindblown:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I read that if Trump had accepted the nomination already he would've been entitled to more Secret Service protection

I think she should resign and be prosecuted after the election and whoever was in charge of PA's operations needs to be held responsible.

The damage here is irreparable. I really think life in prison is warranted.
This won’t fly. :francis:

The SS just said they ramped up trumps detail before the rally due to threats from Iran. Now if this is more than a cover story then there’s no excuse in a zero tolerance field.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm willing to bet the media isn't only interested in these next 3-4 months of bullshyt stories.. they're banking on Trump winning and them being witness to ALL types of fukkery for the next few years.

The more fukkery, the more $$ and clicks they get.
Biden taking money from Ukraine is bullshyt.

Biden being cognitively fit is not bullshyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Sooooo the RNC convention came and went? You meatballs on here posting shyt about Biden gonna make his announcement he stepping aside after the convention.. what happen? :pachaha:

Social media is a thorn in legacy media’s ass if I ever saw one :dead:

Social media isn’t Biden lying about running for a 2nd term and having his handlers lie about his cognitive fitness.