WHO WINS?

• Total voters

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Secret Security's mission is to protect the President, and only the President. The Local Police are responsible for security of the perimeter and failing on that level; straight up Uvalve again and even all the way back to Columbine.
this is wrong. former presidents, family of the president, etc

they fukked up in failing to plan and coordinate with their partners as the center of gravity for such a protection effort at a venue - leading to an attempt on a former president's life. she needs to step down. the fact she doesn't think she should is actually fukking jarring all by itself and shows she doesn't even respect the position

not even sure why its some kind of uncertain issue. presidents ducking bullets is plainly cause for relief.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

can someone explain to me the justification for biden protecting her? is this fukking moron not in charge of BIDEN's security as well? :mindblown:

someone got a shot off at one of the two presidential candidates, and almost killed him. an inch away from the worst security failure since 1963. how the fukk is no one being held accountable for this? :dead: i know it's a government job, but come on

Your a moron I’m convince now… You really don’t know how secret service works in regards to logistics and events..

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Let's assume Biden drops out, and Kamala is passed over.

The Media is tired of Trump, it's old news, they don't care about him. They care about ratings, they care about clicks. They won't go bashing Trump, they will drag whomever is the Chosen one with articles of "Can [Person] pull off a Biden 2020 Win?" "Are they Ready?" "Who is [Person]?"

The problem is not Biden, its the Democrats themselves getting freaked out over one debate and from dark money being yanked away; when in reality they are in safe districts anywho.
Exactly, if Biden and Harris are off the ticket the media will completely ignore Trump and focus on the new tickets… they literally trying their best to ignore Trump now and gloss over everything that makes him unfit and ineligible to be president..

Getting Biden off the ticket gives the media and gop a fukkin win..

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wants Trump's to win. He's just in here trolling. Mask slipped weeks ago
yes, the fact that biden was trash in the debate, and kamala sucks, and i want to replace both of them with a better ticket to beat trump, means i want trump to win

your intellect is staggering sometimes. and i don't wear masks :childplease:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
It’s not about ownership it’s about influence

Does Thiel’s former assistant own Twitter?
I have long-standing and fundamental criticisms of the entire media landscape, especially social media. But it veers into conspiracy theory territory if we cast as broad a net as every media outlet giving Biden bad odds or covering him negatively. Twitter is a much easier case to make because it is admittedly run exclusively and directly at the whims of an explicitly politically motivated a$$hole, but Occam's Razor says it's far more likely that Biden is just doing poorly than Nate Silver and the entire media apparatus have been coopted by Peter Thiel. Word to Chomsky, consent can definitely be manufactured by the media, but the ideology at play would need to be much broader than just Peter Thiel's desires. The broader the conspiracy the more convincing the evidence needs to be.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
did they fail on saturday? yes or no?
Pennsylvania state police failed you dikk head… they were suppose to secure those vantage points.. I know a thing or 2 about executive security details and logistics.. Why do think the SS snipers already had the drop on the cac? They literally had the rifles pointed in his direction before he even stepped foot up there because they knew that was a weak point they had to keep an eye on

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
yes, the fact that biden was trash in the debate, and kamala sucks, and i want to replace both of them with a better ticket to beat trump, means i want trump to win

your intellect is staggering sometimes. and i don't wear masks :childplease:
So a trash debate erases 3.5 years of legislative wins.. Got it..

Your a dikk head of the highest order

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
this is wrong. former presidents, family of the president, etc

they fukked up in failing to plan and coordinate with their partners as the center of gravity for such a protection effort at a venue - leading to an attempt on a former president's life. she needs to step down. the fact she doesn't think she should is actually fukking jarring all by itself and shows she doesn't even respect the position

not even sure why its some kind of uncertain issue. presidents ducking bullets is plainly cause for relief.
Probably because as bad as this is, they called her a DEI hire so fukk them resigning is not a normal “I fukked up“ situation it’s a loaded concept not attached to her Gender.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pennsylvania state police failed you dikk head… they were suppose to secure those vantage points.. I know a thing or 2 about executive security details and logistics.. Why do think the SS snipers already had the drop on the cac? They literally had the rifles pointed in his direction before he even stepped foot up there because they knew that was a weak point they had to keep an eye on
then why is Cheatle copping pleas that she didn't secure the roof, because it was "sloped" :laff:

GSnfaNWWAAAYFd5

stop making a fool of yourself, caping for this incompetent white woman