WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a trash debate erases 3.5 years of legislative wins.. Got it..

Your a dikk head of the highest order
no one gives a fukk about biden's past, clown. the problem is that he isn't fit to be president for 4 more years

you literally just said yourself that you expect biden to step down right after the election :laff:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this is wrong. former presidents, family of the president, etc

they fukked up in failing to plan and coordinate with their partners as the center of gravity for such a protection effort at a venue - leading to an attempt on a former president's life. she needs to step down. the fact she doesn't think she should is actually fukking jarring all by itself and shows she doesn't even respect the position

not even sure why its some kind of uncertain issue. presidents ducking bullets is plainly cause for relief.

I read that if Trump had accepted the nomination already he would've been entitled to more Secret Service protection

I think she should resign and be prosecuted after the election and whoever was in charge of PA's operations needs to be held responsible.

The damage here is irreparable. I really think life in prison is warranted.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I have long-standing and fundamental criticisms of the entire media landscape, especially social media. But it veers into conspiracy theory territory if we cast as broad a net as every media outlet giving Biden bad odds or covering him negatively. Twitter is a much easier case to make because it is admittedly run exclusively and directly at the whims of an explicitly politically motivated a$$hole, but Occam's Razor says it's far more likely that Biden is just doing poorly than Nate Silver and the entire media apparatus have been coopted by Peter Thiel. Word to Chomsky, consent can definitely be manufactured by the media, but the ideology at play would need to be much broader than just Peter Thiel's desires. The broader the conspiracy the more convincing the evidence needs to be.

I have to disagree. Look at how much racism and sexism is all over social media. A lot of that is because Twitter is a half step above a Chan site right now. Nate silver holds a lot of sway, if he is saying Biden is doing abysmal, it influences the narrative. It’s also not a consipiracy theory to ask who owns the other polls when we find out a racist Boer has Nate Silver under his thumb.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Probably because as bad as this is, they called her a DEI hire so fukk them resigning is not a normal “I fukked up“ situation it’s a loaded concept not attached to her Gender.
what someone is called has nothing to do with how they objectively failed at their job. the scrutiny, however fukked, wouldn't even exist if the event never occurred.

i've seen the secret service literally stack shipping containers to block vantage points from a highway half a kilometer out for both former president bush and obama. "they couldn't secure two buildings in advance" is absurd. also, if certain things go down on your shift - your obligation to that office is to resign as well. playing into convenient accountability only makes things worse if optics is the concern too.

but this doesn't look like a serious dialogue anyways so its whatever

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Partially, yes. From my side of it... Trump is saying the same stuff over, and over... it's not interesting to them. It's not New News. Biden fukking up a debate, it's hot... they have been pushing this narrative for a month of Biden dropping out when he hasn't. In time that news will become old, and they will have to find a story to hit on Biden again after the DNC.
I'm willing to bet the media isn't only interested in these next 3-4 months of bullshyt stories.. they're banking on Trump winning and them being witness to ALL types of fukkery for the next few years.

The more fukkery, the more $$ and clicks they get.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I'm willing to bet the media isn't only interested in these next 3-4 months of bullshyt stories.. they're banking on Trump winning and them being witness to ALL types of fukkery for the next few years.

The more fukkery, the more $$ and clicks they get.

The thing is, if Trump is elected, most of them will be out of a job because the Media Room will become a P2P to gain access to news; cuts will be needed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

can someone explain to me the justification for biden protecting her? is this fukking moron not in charge of BIDEN's security as well? :mindblown:

someone got a shot off at one of the two presidential candidates, and almost killed him. an inch away from the worst security failure since 1963. how the fukk is no one being held accountable for this? :dead: i know it's a government job, but come on

Yeah. Biden could eek out some semblance of decency

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Secret Security's mission is to protect the President, and only the President. The Local Police are responsible for security of the perimeter and failing on that level; straight up Uvalve again and even all the way back to Columbine.
Wrong. Secret service protects the protectee. If Sasha or Malia got touched while in the White House you wouldn’t pretend that this shyt would be tolerated. Even if the top job didn’t go there would be public signals of major shake ups.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
then why is Cheatle copping pleas that she didn't secure the roof, because it was "sloped" :laff:

GSnfaNWWAAAYFd5

stop making a fool of yourself, caping for this incompetent white woman
I’m not caping for no white bytch but PA state police and SS was at that location 3 days prior and SS pointed out that weak point.. state police was suppose to have that building secured with uniformed officers there

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Let's assume Biden drops out, and Kamala is passed over.

The Media is tired of Trump, it's old news, they don't care about him. They care about ratings, they care about clicks. They won't go bashing Trump, they will drag whomever is the Chosen one with articles of "Can [Person] pull off a Biden 2020 Win?" "Are they Ready?" "Who is [Person]?"

The problem is not Biden, it’s the Democrats themselves getting freaked out over one debate and from dark money being yanked away; when in reality they are in safe districts anywho.
But for Biden’s performance this wouldn’t be an issue. You’re approaching religious levels of delusion right now. Even AOC isn’t confused about why this discussion is happening, but rather questions the tactic.