WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This won’t fly. :francis:

The SS just said they ramped up trumps detail before the rally due to threats from Iran. Now if this is more than a cover story then there’s no excuse in a zero tolerance field.

Oh okay this must've came out since I read/watched whatever. I thought they looked pretty deep when they started popping up in multicam but I've never really cared to explore the subject.

Did they ever confirm if the sniper team caught on video killed the shooter or if was it someone else?

Can we not call the Secret Service the Secret Service instead of the ϟϟ ? Seems weird

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oh okay this must've came out since I read/watched whatever. I thought they looked pretty deep when they started popping up in multicam but I've never really cared to explore the subject.

Did they ever confirm if the sniper team caught on video killed the shooter or if was it someone else?

Can we not call the Secret Service the Secret Service instead of the ϟϟ ? Seems weird
I think there were 2 sniper teams. Either both were Secret service or split with state police. And the team that’s not in the viral pics of the sniper team.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You missed Biden’s last 6 months of public speaking
so what do you actually wanna do going forward?

i want newsom, beshear, or roy cooper at the top of the ticket, and whitmer or harris as VP, and let the convention vote on it behind the scenes, hash it out, and name the ticket for us, we get in line and fukking vote for it. no one will convince me that isn't the best chance of beating trump at this point

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so what do you actually wanna do going forward?

i want newsom, beshear, or roy cooper at the top of the ticket, and whitmer or harris as VP, and let the convention vote on it behind the scenes, hash it out, and name the ticket for us, we get in line and fukking vote for it. no one will convince me that isn't the best chance of beating trump at this point
We’re in delusion territory so I’m down for raimondo.

Realistically, accounting for infrastructure and avoiding the discourse wrist cutting and malding: Harris v Beshear/Cooper. What’s up with Jay Inslee? polis?

Newsom is too liberal at this stage. Newsom needs a full cycle of moderating his views to ease in.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they've got Dr Fauci on CNN right now, talking about how Biden will be fine because he's vaccinated. i'm gonna throw my fukkin tv through the wall :mjlol:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
BIDEN TRASHED HIS SUPPORTERS!!
JFC!!!!
How many democrats today wrote letters for Biden to step down.

Letters that are the equivalent of internet bullying that are demanding for him to step down? Three of last four republican presidents were Reagan (Senile), Bush Jr (idiot), an Trump (ignorant) and the republicans didn’t blink.

Biden had a bad debate and the Democrats been putting knives in his back since.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
they've got Dr Fauci on CNN right now, talking about how Biden will be fine because he's vaccinated. i'm gonna throw my fukkin tv through the wall :mjlol:

I forgot how much of idiot you were on vaccines and mask mandates. I had you on ignore for a year.
:mjlol:
I actually don’t fukking hate you but my god you got triggered on that shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How many democrats today wrote letters for Biden to step down.

Letters that are the equivalent of internet bullying that are demanding for him to step down? Three of last four republican presidents were Reagan (Senile), Bush Jr (idiot), an Trump (ignorant) and the republicans didn’t blink.

Biden had a bad debate and the Democrats been putting knives in his back since.

Biden is older than Reagan was when Reagan left office