WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That’s cause you cats don’t use basic logic and to answer your question yes having the best doctors help because they literally monitoring you… Biden is the president they will run test and more test and triple test to make sure he’s good

i don't know what basic logic you think you're using but they're doctors, not fukking magicians. if it turns out there's something wrong with him, especially something age-related, then it is what it is. :yeshrug:

the guy is 81 fukking years old. shyt happens with people his age. even ones who aren't gunning for another 4 years of such an incredibly stressful and demanding job as the president of the united states.

i don't understand why some of you get so defensive and hostile about it. it's the reality of the situation.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't know what basic logic you think you're using but they're doctors, not fukking magicians. if it turns out there's something wrong with him, especially something age-related, then it is what it is. :yeshrug:

the guy is 81 fukking years old. shyt happens with people his age. even ones who aren't gunning for another 4 years of such an incredibly stressful and demanding job as the president of the united states.

i don't understand why some of you get so defensive and hostile about it. it's the reality of the situation.
the average 85 year old is barely even getting around by themselves, let alone carrying around the weight of nuclear decisions

how do dudes think this ends for a 78 year old? :dead:

president-barack-obama-sotu-sate-of-the-union-age.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Trump warns Haley donors will be ‘permanently barred from the MAGA camp’​

BY SARAH FORTINSKY - 01/24/24 10:15 PM ET

Former President Trump on Wednesday railed against GOP primary opponent Nikki Haley and warned that anyone who contributes to her campaign would be “permanently barred from the MAGA camp.”

“When I ran for Office and won, I noticed that the losing Candidate’s ‘Donors’ would immediately come to me, and want to ‘help out.’ This is standard in Politics, but no longer with me,” Trump wrote in a post on his Truth Social platform.

“Anybody that makes a ‘Contribution’ to Birdbrain, from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp. We don’t want them, and will not accept them, because we Put America First, and ALWAYS WILL!” Trump continued, using the nickname “Birdbrain,” to refer to Haley.

Trump’s direct threat against Haley’s supporters signals a sharpening in his rhetoric, as the former president seeks to compel support from all corners of the GOP.

Trump beat Haley in the New Hampshire primary Tuesday by 11 points — a significant edge over his former United Nations ambassador, but closer than his dominant lead in many polls in recent months.

Trump attacked Haley in his election-night speech Tuesday, as he stood in front of two former primary opponents and pressured Haley to suspend her campaign.

“I have to tell you — it was very interesting, because I said, ‘Wow what a great victory,’ but then somebody ran up to the stage all dressed up nicely when it was at 7, but now I just walked up, and it was at 14,” Trump said, mocking Haley for the positive tone of her remarks to supporters after the race was called in his favor.

“Let’s not have somebody take a victory when she had a very bad night. She had a very bad night,” Trump said.

Later, he added that he couldn’t let his former United Nations ambassador “get away with bulls—.”

In recent weeks, Trump has managed to gain numerous high-profile endorsements, even from some lawmakers who had once criticized him as unfit for office.

Sens. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), John Cornyn (R-Texas) and Deb Fischer (R-Neb.) all recently endorsed Trump. He also secured endorsements from former GOP primary opponents, including Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.), biotech entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy and North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum, among others.

TAGS 2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION DONALD TRUMP DOUG BURGUM NIKKI HALEY RON DESANTIS TIM SCOTT VIVEK RAMASWAMY

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Biden Boom :wow:

The U.S. economy grew at blistering 3.3% pace in Q4 while inflation pulled back

KEY POINTS
  • GDP, a measure of all the goods and services produced, increased at a 3.3% annualized rate in the fourth quarter of 2023. Wall Street had been looking for a 2% gain.
  • The U.S. economy for all of 2023 accelerated at a 2.5% annualized pace, well ahead of the Wall Street outlook at the beginning of the year for few if any gains and better than the 1.9% increase in 2022.
  • A strong pace of consumer spending helped drive the expansion, as did government spending.
  • There also was progress on inflation. Core prices for personal consumption expenditures rose 2% for the period, while the headline rate was 1.7%.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Don’t vote, both sides

His lazy ass aint doing shyt, we got 4 years of proof. Hes gonna golf all day. You cant fear monger us this time. We not voting for either of these clowns. This migrant crisis will magically dissapear when dems lose, then dems will talk about abortion boogie man. This is getting BORING. :yawn:

Last edited: