WHO WINS?

• Total voters

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point it's very clear bidens cognitive functions exceeds that of trumps.

I agree. I wasn't saying that it was likely. I was literally just explaining the only circumstance I could imagine under which a debate would hurt Biden.

That’s cause you cats don’t use basic logic and to answer your question yes having the best doctors help because they literally monitoring you… Biden is the president they will run test and more test and triple test to make sure he’s good

Your response suggests you don't really understand the meaning of that word.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I agree. I wasn't saying that it was likely. I was literally just explaining the only circumstance I could imagine under which a debate would hurt Biden.

Your response suggests you don't really understand the meaning of that word.
Stick to the topic clown if you want to have a discussion on the subject matter than cool otherwise Foh

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The economy is firing on all cylinders… The economy does better under a Dem president than a Republican going back to Clinton..
And despite that Republicans have gained control of the White House and Congress since Clinton.so let’s not start counting chickens

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
“2020 was Covid” what the hell does that even mean? Trump got whooped in a head up in 2020. He has lost every election cycle since.
Do you not remember Covid the global pandemic that tanked every economy around the world and halted global supply lines like never before?

We were talking about the economic conditions at election times. Don’t jump into discussion if you don’t know what is being discussed. Thanks.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The takeaway from New Hampshire is how many votes Haley managed to get. Also the number of votes she and Desantis got in Iowa. The anti-Trump movement within the gop is gaining steam and getting out in the open in subtle little ways. By mid-year they'll be wilding out.

It's too little too late, though. But my my my the coming entertainment. :blessed:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Read this on Monday, and yes, the media can lean too far into these kinds of profiles, but this is one to read. This explains part of the heart of the divide in the election and why Biden will find it hard to make his case to these types. They don't believe in any of the establishment DESPITE BEING A PART OF IT all their lives. That's a hard guy to flip.

What I want to understand, and this is unknowable at this point, not exactly like this guy, but how many people crossed over to vote for Biden in 2020, and now will be crossing back? That's what these swing states may rest on, like Arizona and Georgia. Hard for me to see that many crossing back. You know, the old I gave Biden a chance types.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UAW endorsed Biden. But tell me again how Michigan is going to go red because middle eastern people will sit out.

Unions had a good couple years. They're going to go HARD for Biden.

How many meaningful races has a GOP candidate overperformed and won in the last couple years? I can't really think of one but maybe they exist. Meanwhile the Dems have overperformed in multiple elections.

If Biden/Dems were better at legitimate/objectively argued class warfare this would be a landslide of epic proportions.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not too worried about the dems having an enthusiasm problem. everyone loves beating a sore loser, and crushing this fakkit into the dirt will be beyond satisfying

AP19232686884176-3.jpg

also, abortion is like the biggest youth turnout factor that possibly exists. just wait til taylor swift starts talking about protecting women's right to choose :mjgrin: