WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So we're just completely ignoring all the polls saying otherwise? :heh:
This was the writing on the wall ever since the debate. The numbers weren't getting better and there's no reason for them to get better, regardless of what Biden does.

Changing horses mid-race is risky AF, but I've yet to hear any viable alternatives outside of "Keep doing what we're doing and we will stumble into some votes". Latest polls say two-thirds of Democrats want him outta here. Yikes

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
You're wrong... The way to combat Trump's popularity among the MAGA cult is to put someone up there who has name recognition and someone who appeals to centrists and independents. Biden was the perfect candidate for that. Kamala isn't.
"WAS" being the operative word here. He WAS the perfect candidate. But now he is DYING in front of our eyes every day. The man cannot get into a car by himself! Every TV hit he's done has been a fukking debacle. Biden in 2024 is not Biden in 2020. Kamala in 2020 is not Kamala in 2024. Biden is already fatally damaged. He has just about every swing state Democrat coming out against him, and you think the Republican campaigns won't use that? Biden has already given them the bullets to kill him and the downballot Dems with. All they have to do is run ads showing all the defections and any Dem on that ticket is cooked. It's Joever man. Become unburdened.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Not what the people want its what biden and his hubris brought us too. He's clearly unable to do his job with campaigning and left us scrabbling at the 11th hour. Stop blaming the people and start blaming bidens administration and handlers. He should be doing, scratch that SHOULD HAVE BEEN doing daily rallies canvassing with the people in the rust belt. Instead we treating him like he's 82 which he actually is.
Biden been out campaigning. We've been talking about it. You've been ignoring it because it wasn't a bad performance.

You have your reasons why you want Biden out and you're just trying to lean on this because it's more palatable than what you really care about.

End of the day, I'm.jot the voter you need to win over. So go figure out how you're gonna get cac mamba and aquacity boy to be excited

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Biden been out campaigning. We've been talking about it. You've been ignoring it because it wasn't a bad performance.

You have your reasons why you want Biden out and you're just trying to lean on this because it's more palatable than what you really care about.

End of the day, I'm.jot the voter you need to win over. So go figure out how you're gonna get cac mamba and aquacity boy to be excited
I've wanted him gone ever since it was clear he didn't have the mental capacity to explain to the public that record inflation during 21-24 wasn't his fault, and instead falls in the hands of trumps republican parties spending. Every since then I knew the average American would blame him and him only. You can check my post shytting on Biden about how him pointing out underemployment job numbers were a good thing when in reality it doesn't benefit everyday citizens lives. Before 22 i was pro Biden, but then I saw the issues he began having with reaching through to struggling everyday citizens, he's out of touch and have lost control of his own base and pr. Not following through with student loans was an additional death sentence, it's why the youth voted for him. He lost the pr war years ago, only delusional people are now seeing it. You can say he's one of the most progressive president's, but at the same time he has been largely ineffective and a lame duck president to many constitutes throughout the last 2 years. I fully credit him for things like capping insulin, but once again pr messaging with the democrats doesn't allow citizens to realize he should be credited for it.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This was the writing on the wall ever since the debate. The numbers weren't getting better and there's no reason for them to get better, regardless of what Biden does.

Changing horses mid-race is risky AF, but I've yet to hear any viable alternatives outside of "Keep doing what we're doing and we will stumble into some votes". Latest polls say two-thirds of Democrats want him outta here. Yikes
100% of Dems don’t want Trump

That’s all that matters

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
How come there is a two-term limit for presidents but not any term limits for supreme court members? Would someone knowledgeable in political history tell me the reason for this. I don't get it.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
How come there is a two-term limit for presidents but not any term limits for supreme court members? Would someone knowledgeable in political history tell me the reason for this. I don't get it.
FDR got elected for 4 terms I believe and before then the norm was 2 because that’s how many George Washington served. After FDR passed a constitutional amendment was passed so that the norm prior to FDR would be law.

The rational behind the Supreme Court is that if they serve life time appointments it should encourage impartiality

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

he’s literally fumbling over words in real time

He’s done