full

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
they better not ask Joe
When the public chose Biden (me included), he lied and said he'd be a one term president. I know one thing he can do: keep his promise.

I don't expect anyone to fall in line with my desires. I expect them to follow the same "vote blue" or "i'd vote for a cybertruck over Trump" mantras they've been saying on their own.

I also think running for president when you are not up for another 4 years is irresponsible.
you need to make your case why other voters should care.

You can't even articulate who this person is who is going to win over the voters you need.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
because biden and his team his his condition from the american people :dahell:they lied.they fukked the party over
Stopit cac.

You voted for trump.

The People down on biden now are people that were always down on him. Y’all just see an angle to push now.

It pretty telling that you and Nap are now the voices of “biden should step down” on the Coli.

Y’all can keep that shyt :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stopit cac.

You voted for trump.
i voted for gary johnson, and then biden. what the fukk are you talking about :dahell:

and i don't care if you think i'm wrong, but "you want biden to step down because you want trump to win" is the dumbest fukking thing i've ever heard. it's LITERALLY the opposite :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
whitmer didn't have black approval when michigan elected her governor? :dahell:
Black people in detroit fukk with big gretch hence the buffs and the nickname. But we aren’t a monolith. I can’t say the south would fukk with her or Shapiro or any other random white guy they are supposed to trust after 100 days. That’s the problem.

Edit: and yes I understand the calculus is WI MI PA