WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think it doesn’t even matter if Trump does Project 2025 and replaces Alito and Thomas with ultra conservatives.

They gonna need all the donor money they can get to keep their seats once Trump passes a national abortion ban.

The problem is, if Biden is costing Democrats seats then how is exactly is he the best person to beat Trump?

These things correlate. If the Dems can find somebody who doesn't have a negative downballot effect, that person is more likely to beat Trump anyway.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
grain of salt but with dems he's at 70% and with black people he's at 60%, everywhere else it's sub-50. He's at a 47% among likely voters and 44% with all adults
hey, you think the nixon/kennedy debate went bad for nixon?

just wait for newsom/trump :mjlol:

or run roy cooper. or andy beshear. with whitmer as the vp, and just have whitmer hang out in PA/MI/WI the whole time

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
These people expect us to fall in line and vote blue no matter what.

So they also need to suck it up and accept the new candidate, barring fukkery. It's not our fault the Dems fumbled so badly, we shouldn't be in this situation to begin with.
And you expect others to fall in line with your current desires.

Democracy is based on the majority.

I’m sorry the majority already picked Biden. There’s not much that can be done about that right now.
no it wasnt :what: biden was the nominee the whole time
None of you called it “fake” till the debate.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sorry the majority already picked Biden. There’s not much that can be done about that right now.

None of you called it “fake” till the debate.
who was debating it? or even thinking about? that bullshyt wasnt worth the gas to show up

you're saying joe biden vs marianne williams was a real primary? :laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The problem is, if Biden is costing Democrats seats then how is exactly is he the best person to beat Trump?

These things correlate. If the Dems can find somebody who doesn't have a negative downballot effect, that person is more likely to beat Trump anyway.
Polls say people are more than willing to vote for dems down ticket and not vote for Biden

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These people expect us to fall in line and vote blue no matter what.

So they also need to suck it up and accept the new candidate, barring fukkery. It's not our fault the Dems fumbled so badly, we shouldn't be in this situation to begin with.
if biden goes, i trust that the DNC delegates will talk it out, and elect the best ticket TO WIN among themselves. and ill vote for that ticket in november, whoever it is. kamala, gavin, whoever

is there anyone in here who wouldn't :ohhh: please, identify yourself and explain

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
And you expect others to fall in line with your current desires.

Democracy is based on the majority.

When the public chose Biden (me included), he lied and said he'd be a one term president. I know one thing he can do: keep his promise.

I don't expect anyone to fall in line with my desires. I expect them to follow the same "vote blue" or "i'd vote for a cybertruck over Trump" mantras they've been saying on their own.

I also think running for president when you are not up for another 4 years is irresponsible.