WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The campaign has really neutered Walz and I don’t understand why. He got the job in part due to going on media shows and torching Trump. He has done one media appearance since becoming VP and it was clear during the debate that he was told to be cordial, find common ground with Vance etc. End result was a debate where people largely thought both guys did well.
So you’re telling me they turned him from Dan Campbell to Ben Johnson

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
tbh this turned out to be a pretty good outing for Vance, the assumption was Walz was going to murder him but it seems like it was debatable from the people at large. polls are turning in trump's favor, this might get ugly
Boy, I'm glad I don't smoke or drink but whatever you're smoking/drinking is some grade A bullshyt. The polls are only an indicator/sample on a small set of voters to see where the candidates may trend among voters. It's about the actual casting of vote ballots that's going to count.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Boy, I'm glad I don't smoke or drink but whatever you're smoking/drinking is some grade A bullshyt. The polls are only an indicator/sample on a small set of voters to see where the candidates may trend among voters. It's about the actual casting of vote ballots that's going to count.
Also, the polls AREN'T turning in Trump's favor, so I don't know what he's talking about lol.

Most polls still have Kamala being the slight favorite over Trump.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still feel like it was roughly a draw. vance might have won by a point or two, just off of better presence

if vance hadn't made it clear that he's a traitor and trump's bytch at the end, with his awful 2020/J6 answers, most people are calling that an outright vance win. i'm glad that those were the last questions. and dems need to take note of that factor, and hammer trump/vance on it over the next month

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Also, the polls AREN'T turning in Trump's favor, so I don't know what he's talking about lol.

Most polls still have Kamala being the slight favorite over Trump.
Yeah, the only polls that I rarely see in Trump's favor is from Republican pollsters that seem to have a history or being inaccurate.

I'll be glad when this election cycle is over with because this is the WORST election cycle I've ever witnessed in almost 25 yrs of being a RV. I'm tired of the MAGA cult on Twitter & YouTube (They are rampant across YT). A bunch of idiots.

All the Harris campaign has to do is keep their foot on the gas w/abortion rights & protecting democracy and the Dems should pull out the 'W' on election night.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you’re a 🤡 whose opinion isn’t supported by facts.
I wouldn't call you a clown breh, I let you capably show yourself to be one.

Also learn to read. If you think I was drawing an equivalence between Kamala’s and Vance's performances look at the words I used to describe them, then come back to me.

One small hope, now that we know Kamala DESTROYED Trump and Vance beat Walz, is we start to get a narrative that Vance is better suited for this than senile Trump. In fact, Dems should start that rumour themselves. Trump would be unable to resist cutting Vance off at the knees. It would be glorious.

I put forward a concept to create chaos in the Trump campaign and you only see me trying to create equivalence between Kamala and Vance?

You are blinded to reality and are a fukking idiot. The SAME CNN poll we trumpeted on who won the Harris / Trump debate said Vance edged it, and suddenly that poll is WRONG because it said something you didn't like?

All of a sudden anyone acknowledging the poll is a closet Trump supporter?

What kind of MAGA left bullshyt is this?

fukk outta here. fukking idiot.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are blinded to reality and are a fukking idiot. The SAME CNN poll we trumpeted on who won the Harris / Trump debate said Vance edged it, and suddenly that poll is WRONG because it said something you didn't like?
i can't help but notice breh is in a weird place lately

a couple months ago, he was a "fukk both sides, i don't care who wins" poster. now he's sure that kamala is gonna win 450 electoral votes, but if she doesn't, life as we know it is over :mjlol:

Daps
I wouldn't call you a clown breh, I let you capably show yourself to be one.

Also learn to read. If you think I was drawing an equivalence between Kamala’s and Vance's performances look at the words I used to describe them, then come back to me.

I put forward a concept to create chaos in the Trump campaign and you only see me trying to create equivalence between Kamala and Vance?

All of a sudden anyone acknowledging the poll is a closet Trump supporter?

What kind of MAGA left bullshyt is this?

fukk outta here. fukking idiot.
anyone who unironically uses the term “MAGA left” is a moron who isn’t acting in good faith.

and, yes, you drew an equivalency between an unambiguous defeat of trump at the hands of kamala and an arguable wash between walz and vance.

you also ignore that just about every pundit says that vance squandered any slight positive impressions he might have made by his disastrous response to the jan 6 round of questions.

i don’t believe you.

:unimpressed: