WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Name one person that voted for Biden that won't vote for his replacement. I'll wait.
Depends on the replacement, but throwing Kamala out would create very deep apathy in black/liberal voters.

Just the general logistics of a new candidate in place, funded and mobilized would lose some ground VS Biden and trump unless biden endorses the move 100%

I don’t think anyone who voted for Biden in 2020 is gonna stay home this year cause he’s old. If anything, Trump has proven to be a bigger baffoon than any of us ever imagined.

I just don’t think the juice is worth the squeeze in the sense of pushing Biden out at this late in the game.

We was good. Just STFU and go vote at this this point :comeon:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
or that realized hillary had a good chance of winning massachusetts :ohhh:
You don’t get to hindsight now.

You trying to play both sides with the Biden shyt too.

“ima vote for him but also make hundreds of posts trying to convince people he shouldn’t be the President so i can come back and be “correct” either way”

“Cac mamba” shyt indeed :scusthov:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i think the top of the ticket is doomed no matter what they do. biden is beyond larry holmes at this point, and none of the replacements that have been named seem like great national candidates right now. due to there being no primary, people will treat that replacement like a substitute teacher. however, a candidate change might take the stench off the downballot dems.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This has all been exhausting as hell to follow, so I put myself on a "media diet" recently. I've been avoiding even lurking in this thread as well for the same reason and it might be something folks should consider doing if all that's been going on has been weighing on them.

That’s a part of this whole problem. I don’t GAF if Joey is president or not. I care about it being a dem. If he was weekend at Bernie’s status why the fukk did yall wait til the 11th hour to start applying pressure? Why are yall not unified with a consensus replacement?

This is the ultimate example of self fulfilling prophecy. If they lose, 50% of the reason is because they made their constituents believe they were going to lose.

So in September if Joey is still HCIC, are they gonna rally around him and try to win or continue bytching? How long are we gonna let this drag on?

I've a lot of questions around replacing Biden, with the most obvious one being "who's going to replace him?". But there's also "how's his replacement going to be determined?" and "will that hypothetical candidate still poll as well when the inevitable GOP mud slinging starts up (and keeping in mind some mud slinging may come from the other potential replacement candidates in this hypothetical replacement scenario)?" The other big one for me is "how do we deal with the inevitable legal challenges involving who's on the ballot?"

Personally, IDGAF if Biden's the nominee or if he gets bushed. If party leadership have good answers to all of the questions around replacing Biden, then cool, roll the dice and bush him. But if they don't have good answers? Or, God forbid, they haven't really been considering these questions that deeply? Then they really need to STFU and either figure out those answers quick or accept that we have to go to war with the army we have, not the one we wish we had, and unify because I think the bolded would play a really big role in a potential Democratic loss in November. Who's going to bother to go vote if everyone's saying Biden or whoever's the nominee is going to lose anyway?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I pray @dora_da_destroyer and the reds can squash their beef with the Ks and vote for Kamala.
Speaking of. See what j D Vance doin
b3380afe-bf2e-4867-87bd-3b8aa4e5ef9c.png

21270-3196f9612ef0fb5634bef34280dd4e3d.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t get to hindsight now.

You trying to play both sides with the Biden shyt too.

ima vote for him but also make hundreds of posts trying to convince people he shouldn’t be the President so i can come back and be “correct” either way”

“Cac mamba” shyt indeed :scusthov:
schumer and pelosi are saying the same thing, you fukking moron :mjlol:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s gonna be Biden or Kamala
Then Dems are gonna lose. :manny:
I’m getting the vibes your just complaining to complain and will say no matter who the dems pick it won’t be good enoughb
No, you Blue MAGA goons are just getting your feelings hurt because people are saying an unpopular president is likely to lose re election, and his equally unpopular vice president is a bad idea as a replacement:manny: