Daps
51d322d1-3771-4b6b-a380-262c0a567080.jpeg

Same people called others sheep for covid masks

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people in detroit fukk with big gretch hence the buffs and the nickname. But we aren’t a monolith. I can’t say the south would fukk with her or Shapiro or any other random white guy they are supposed to trust after 100 days. That’s the problem.
so biden and kamala and obama wouldnt endorse and campaign for the new ticket?

i guess im wrong to not be worried that registered, passionate democrats are voting blue no matter who in 2024 :yeshrug: this isnt about the democrat base. this is about the swing voters who will decide the electoral college

like you just mentioned dems in the south? they literally dont matter anymore in july 2024. totally meaningless outside of one state, GA

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
you need to make your case why other voters should care.

You can't even articulate who this person is who is going to win over the voters you need.

I don't need to do anything.

Before we even get to who replaces him, Biden didn't make it through his first term without his ability being questioned by his party.

You can't articulate how Biden is gonna be able to handle the job through the entire second term.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala would have had a better chance if Biden were actually popular. Former Vice Presidents who become president get that stigma of their term being a continuation of the previous president's term. But it's not like Biden is popular, but just old; he's extremely unpopular and he's old.

Biden screwed Kamala's chances by sucking so much :manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Cv
I don't need to do anything.

Before we even get to who replaces him, Biden didn't make it through his first term without his ability being questioned by his party.

You can't articulate how Biden is gonna be able to handle the job through the entire second term.
hey, it's your fight now. I'm going to vote for the dem candidate, but I'm not required to volunteer.

Yall got what you want. It's on yall now to make it work. Good luck :sas2:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i voted for gary johnson, and then biden. what the fukk are you talking about :dahell:

and i don't care if you think i'm wrong, but "you want biden to step down because you want trump to win" is the dumbest fukking thing i've ever heard. it's LITERALLY the opposite :mjlol:
You are a cac that threw your vote away in 2016 knowing trump had a good chance of winning.

At some point in the last 8 years you realized a banana would be better at governing than trump so you have now pledged your vote to whomever the dem candidate is.

I’m inclined to believe there are lots more people in america aligned with your trajectory than there are people who would be “energized” by a late change in dem candidate.

Again. I have not seen a compelling argument or path or person that would result in more democrat enthusiasm than what you would lose with a messy termination of Biden/Harris

If you got one. Post it :ehh:.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Cv

hey, it's your fight now. I'm going to vote for the dem candidate, but I'm not required to volunteer.

Yall got what you want. It's on yall now to make it work. Good luck :sas2:

I live in Texas, I am going to vote for whoever they run knowing my vote is irrelevant.

Hopefully, we somehow get Ted Cruz out of here.