The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Now we on to conspiracies :ohlawd:

@the cac mamba @voiture @Creflo ½ Dollar @invalid @Pressure @wire28 @ADevilYouKhow @88m3 @MeachTheMonster @Wargames @Tair @Da_Eggman

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Aren’t the racists voting for Trump anyway? Is there a voter that voted for Hillary and Biden but will vote for Trump if Kamala is atop of the ticket?
I’m taking about the independents or never trumpers. We need them to vote for us not just stay home because Kamala is a little too “urban”.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The reason campaigns take time is because America is a large country and setting up campaign infrastructure (regional offices, volunteer networks, phone bank operations, etc) is a logistical feat. Putting together your policy platform is one of the least time intensive aspects of a campaign. Biden just rolled out a new policy last week. Whichever Democrat runs will mostly be inheriting the current Democratic platform but there is more than enough time to add some signature policies they would want to differentiate themselves from Biden. They wouldn't be coming up with brand new ideas, almost all potential policies are already relatively defined and percolating in the activist/think-tank pipeline. Medicare for All is an example. The candidate just needs to co-sign.

If you actually go to these protests you'll hear a lot of invective directly aimed at Joe Biden personally as opposed to the Democratic Party as a whole. Genocide Joe is one of the most common phrases because Joe Biden himself has stepped to the forefront and made Zionism a key element of his personal brand in a way that Kamala or any of the other major potential nominees have not. Kamala already split with Biden on policy earlier this year when she called for a permanent ceasefire in March. No major Democrat has a good position on this, but not every Democrat has the exact same terrible position and history on this that Biden has.
The nationwide campaign infrastructure is run by the DNC and can be handed over quickly without much fuss. I’m talking about the spotlight is on the candidate can the punch back cause they know their policy. No one is inspired to vote because Davis Axelrod is chief of staff.

You can’t be serious. They don’t just think of a policy on Friday then roll it out on Monday.You’ve got advisors, lawyers, speechwriters, pollster who go over policy to make sure it won’t be overturned or be argued as constitutional then marketing research to roll it effectively. This stuff is months in advance before it’s announced.

All the more reason they will be disappointed when the hear the same “Israel has the right to defend itself” nonsense cause the person with big chair is being advised by the same DNC policy makers Obama, Clinton, etc had.

It’s easier for AOC to stand her ground when she doesn’t have an entire branch of government in her ear.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
How we got this point with 4 months to go will be studied for decades.

What an all-time fumble. Would have been better off saying "fukk debates" we just gonna let people decide in November.

And people wanting him to stay don't seem to understand that the more people are asking him to drop out it doesn't matter what policy or position he takes the people who want him out is dominating the headlines and that is why he needs to go.

This is literally sucking all the oxygen out of the room

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

@the cac mamba @voiture @Creflo ½ Dollar @invalid @Pressure @wire28 @ADevilYouKhow @88m3 @MeachTheMonster @Wargames @Tair @Da_Eggman

Tweet title says “joe backed calls to drop”

Actual video content. He ain’t say that

Sounds like twitter :ehh:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka @Robbie3000 doesn't believe that Trump is as evil as he appears

He thinks he's a normal Republican President

All a this shyt we seen with Trump is some made up media shyt in people's minds according to him its no big deal :hhh:

Progressives hate the DNC so much and “genocide Joe” that the enemy of my enemy is my friend thing has kinda happened with Trump for them . I see them on social media talking themselves into Trump not getting us into wars and being the lesser of the two evils

This has nothing to do with morality with them even though they will tell you “Genocide Joe” is worse than Trump and that’s why they can’t vote for him. It’s about power and thinking Trump winning gives them a better chance of winning one day

These people only care about Gaza apparently yet Trump is gonna make things even worse for them and people in this country so how is he a better choice?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Progressives hate the DNC so much and “genocide Joe” that the enemy of my enemy is my friend thing has kinda happened with Trump for them . I see them on social media talking themselves into Trump not getting us into wars and being the lesser of the two evils

This has nothing to do with morality with them even though they will tell you “Genocide Joe” is worse than Trump and that’s why they can’t vote for him. It’s about power and thinking Trump winning gives them a better chance of winning one day

These people only care about Gaza apparently yet Trump is gonna make things even worse for them and people in this country so how is he a better choice?
@Robbie3000 is a backpacking incense selling self righteous goof

"Oh I can't vote for Joe cause of Gaza he's evil" :damn:

Dawg can't even point to fukkin Gaza on a map and he talkin that bullshyt

Like I said it's sad whats happening over there and all that but I don't live in Gaza I live in America

Self Righteous, backpacking, Black Twitter goofs bout to put this madman back in there over some bullshyt that has no affect on them:mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

What an all-time fumble. Would have been better off saying "fukk debates" we just gonna let people decide in November.

And people wanting him to stay don't seem to understand that the more people are asking him to drop out it doesn't matter what policy or position he takes the people who want him out is dominating the headlines and that is why he needs to go.

Yeah at this point it’s a self fulfilling prophecy. The old man has no chance not necessarily because people wouldn’t vote for him (ie against Trump) but because daily headlines are he has no chance per his own people.

Incredible fumble doing this now instead of at minimum last year or ideally after midterms. fukk all of them.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not a Biden supporter, but I agree. The Republicans spent the last couple of election cycles trying to avoid debates because their candidates don't appeal to normal people. The Biden Admin was wrong for hiding Biden's decline and played right in the Republicans hands. They knew he could not handle that debate.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dawg can even point to fukkin Gaza on a map and he talkin that bullshyt

Like I said it's sad whats happening over there and all that but I don't live in Gaza I live in America

Self Righteous, backpacking, Black Twitter goofs bout to put this madman back in there over some bullshyt that has no affect on them:mjlol:

:umad:

Kendrick: Your boy getting booted, it's just a matter of time.

you ole puss ah nikka.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
If he comes out to iam a real American the race is over :wow:
@puppetmaster
Yeah at this point it’s a self fulfilling prophecy. The old man has no chance not necessarily because people wouldn’t vote for him (ie against Trump) but because daily headlines are he has no chance per his own people.

Incredible fumble doing this now instead of at minimum last year or ideally after midterms. fukk all of them.
@No1 what’s the correct play here. :hubie:

Replace Joe or let him be.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
This nikka @Robbie3000 doesn't believe that Trump is as evil as he appears

He thinks he's a normal Republican President

All a this shyt we seen with Trump is some made up media shyt in people's minds according to him its no big deal :hhh:

That mother's still has classified documents at Mar a Lago and he just Viktor Orban come visit him there.

These people man

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Dawg can't even point to fukkin Gaza on a map and he talkin that bullshyt

I only care if Robbie is in a battle ground state.

If he’s in CA or NY then we’ll be aight if he stays home, but if he’s in MI or VA, then he needs to suck it and vote :dame:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I’m taking about the independents or never trumpers. We need them to vote for us not just stay home because Kamala is a little too “urban”.
kamala’s VP pick will smooth that out.

she’ll get her “Biden” like Obama did and we’ll ride it out

Its OK